Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Chip of the old Block...

I'm wearing: blouse ~ thrifted (old), block pattern skirt ~ Bongo shopaholics, Skinny belt ~ from China, Cream Blazer ~ Flexy Collections, Black pumps ~ ALDO from Viatuzi, multi strand necklace ~ Viatuzi, Chocolate brown bag ~ Thrifted

Hello my lovelies! I hope your week is better than mine!

I know I have said it before and I will say it again, Print on Print is my favourite trend from 2012 and one that am not ready to leave anytime soon, it's just pure genius!
Now ladies you can't just go around throwing random prints together and say you are trending, it will just look like you dressed in the dark unless of course you are Anna Wintour then we will call it High fashion that woman can do no wrong hahaha!...Now the key to print on print success especially on work-wear is Colour! find prints that have at least one colour in common that will blend them together, like in my case the Beige colour in both my top and skirt and necklace, and also the chocolate brown strands of my necklace, blend well with the blocks on my skirt making it all look neat.



   





8 comments:

Beauty said...

You look fabulous! I love the entire ensemble.

Anonymous said...

Love your blazer. It looks expensive

Anonymous said...

You look fab. The skinny belt is hardly showing

Anitha Anthony said...

Thank you!

Anitha Anthony said...

Thank you! Its not expensive at all got it for 15k TZS only!

Anitha Anthony said...

Thank you!

flora said...

anitha ur gorgoeus n u luk way too fab....the combination of thc outfit z super cool...u ril insipire me ever since nakuona church na kituoni kidogo i always want to see u the follown day nijue utavaa nn hahahah am crazy eeh...i lov fashion n seen pipo puttin on thy best outfits....hey ril lov ur hair style umetengeneza wapi?huge fan wako in town......

Anitha Anthony said...

Awww thank you Flora, the hair is called Adorable nimenunua Kkoo and nimetengeneza Bantu saloon kinondoni