Monday, January 14, 2013

Boy meets Girl...

It's a new year and am trying something new, something different from my usual girly-girl looks...excuse my nappy looking hair, I actually have a weave on that matches my hair perfectly which would have been a good thing if I had nice healthy looking hair LOL...





I'm wearing: My inherited grandmother's dress, Denim Shirt ~ Mr.Price Men, Printed platform sandals ~ ZARA TRF, Neon Necklace ~ Mr.Price, Red bag ~ Thrifted 



Casual Friday outfit!

You guys remember my grandmother's dress right! I last wore it on this post HERE and of course you must remember these super bright printed ZARA I got last year from Barcelona (ZARA capital!!) thanks to Miss T. check out the post HERE I haven't had a chance to wear them since then, mainly because as much as I love the highest shoes I'm not a fan of big chunky platforms, especially if you have skinny legs. I really loved the print and cut of these shoes and even though I had no idea how I was going to wear them I still wanted them LOL, and am glad I got them because they must be comfiest heels I own seriously! The print of my dress and shoes go so well together that it seems as if they have the same print but they actually are very different, am surprised that I just noticed that last week SMH!  since the print on both my shoes and dress are so bright I threw on this Denim shirt  I got from Mr.Price (Men section :D) to tone it down and give it a casual, modern twist and a masculine vibe and also to avoid those awkward questions if am pregnant LOL!!!!

PS: Let's give a round of applause to my brave fiance who agreed to take these pictures in a middle of a bus stop/taxi stand at 7.30am in the morning with curious onlookers around WTH we were doing and ofcourse these shoes attract a lot of attention LOL!!





7 comments:

Disminder orig baby said...

Wow!!

Pepper said...

I love the purse! Especially the bright color but the vintage style :)

Beauty said...

Those heels are super cute!

Anitha Anthony said...

Thank you!

Anitha Anthony said...

:D

Anitha Anthony said...

Thank you! I should wear them often

Anonymous said...

Anitha, I don't even remember how I came across your blog but surely, it was a bahati mbaya turned good.

You are very young ( in comparison to me) but you have inspired me in tonnes.

I see a lot of you in me and vice versa , the only difference may be is how you have managed to structure your time and 'accumulate and stock' your wardrobe so finely.

I do not regret the cursor that led me to your blog and I have seen a lot of good stuff.

May you be blessed and keep up the flamboyance and happy camper spirit , that I see in your eyes, writings and plans.

Dada Kipapli
Mikocheni