Friday, December 7, 2012

Then came the Leopard...

Hello dolls,

How happy are we it's Friday uh uh uh...what are your plans for the weekend? I have a splitting headache from too much time spent in front of the PC, I think am going to need glasses soon darn it! am not a fan of pescription glasses at all (well maybe those huge dorky geeky looking ones, they are fashionable LOL) which is why I eat all my green veggies children hahaha. Thank you all for your lovely comments on the last outfit post, so very shweeet of you. Now I realise I haven't blogged about my work looks this week mainly because I haven't been taking pictures for some reason, and they havent been than interesting, well except maybe tuesday when I wore like five different colour outfit to a meeting, even my boss had to comment LOL... but here is one of the looks that made it. Whenever I wear somethingng in olive green I always think of safari looks, and how brown and animal print perfectly complements it.





This is my favourite lil' blouse from Talbot's got it from Bongo shopaholic a couple of months back 100% silk and you know how I love silk :D, I have had this jacket for years!!!!! got it in kariakoo way back when I was in college (that's many years ago kids, am an old lady ;) hahaha) and I still got mad love for it, the pencil skirt is Newlook and it's a nice chocolate brown also from Bongo shopaholic it's one of my least favourite skirts because I don't like the material very much but hey once in a while I make it work. These Animal print pony hair pumps are NineWest from Viatuzi, I don't wear these often for some reason because I feel they are too low and too round on the front don't ask why I bought them LOL I just buy shoes I don't think when am buying shoes, I almost sold them once and then when this chick I wanted to sell them to wanted to see them my eyes suddenly opened and I was like wait a minute!!! these are kinda cute hmmm and I don't have any other animal print shoes whaaat! sorry not selling anymore :D

 



The bag is a thrift find from my favourite new spot in Karume, I should go there more often its been months. I'm thinking of starting to sell some handbags, Would you guys love to buy some handbags from me and what kinda prices would you be willing to pay for them?

Have a lovely weekend!!



6 comments:

Elsa said...

The outfit is bomb u nail it..
Am gona love this thing of sellin handbag, coz I knw will be cheper.. And pls do you remember what we talk about december? Ahahahah its here can wait for the big fashion sale. Let me knw as soon as possible..

Winnie Ngalaba said...

I realy love the hair, you look good my dear.

Anonymous said...

cute

Anitha Anthony said...

Haahahahah Elsa husahauu jamani duh hehhehehe...am stuck on where to do tHe sale at that's the problem. Somewhere you can all come and pick so I may send the stuff to one of my friends who sells nguo so she can sell them na stock yake...abt the bags how much are you willing to pay? Maana I don't want to get some good bags halafu mkanikimbiwa kawa imekula kwangu.

Anitha Anthony said...

Thanks Winnie...

Xx

Anitha Anthony said...

Thanks...