Friday, December 28, 2012

The old lady of Turin...

Hellloooooo everyone!!!

How's the holidays season treating ya!? having fun!? hope your Christmas was a blessing!

I still don't have a photographer hence the very far in between posts. Rey and I went to check out our wedding reception venue yesterday and to meet the decorator and managed to squeeze in an outfit photo shoot, only three months to go before the big day :D am going to be crazy busy from now on, exciting times!!! I still don't have a dress and I haven't lost a kilo darn it! and my waist is still a huge number that I will sooo not tell you LOL, the goal being a 27inch waist hmmm ambitious much! it doesn't help that am back to eating junk food though I really have cut down so much on my soda consumption...and am so looking foward to a yummy waffle and icecream dessert later today whooohooo am such a piggie LOL





I f you are wondering about my hair, no I haven't cut it, I had it relaxed last weekend finally and I just pulled it back, am growing out my edges so no more braiding for now maybe a weave I don't think I can survive long without a weave LOL.

I'm wearing my cute peplum skirt from Mr.Price, my striped sheer T-shirt top is thrifted and it reminded me of some football jersey of some team that I obviously dont know being a non football fan LOL so I asked the fiance who is an absolutely football fanatic and a Manchester die hard fan...so he told me it looked like a Juventus jersey a.k.a the old ladies of Turin and I got my post tittle! I had a training a couple of years back in Turin/ Torino and I just loved the city, so much history, the smell of coffee all over the place and the fact that the sun doesn't set till past 10pm was just so awesome I would so love to go back there again one day!



8 comments:

Lu said...

hey Anitha! LOL yes am back on your blog! You are getting married right? Awwwww! I cant imagine the smile on your face when you think about that!
I am here to tell you dont sweat it, you will get a perfect dress for you and you will look so pretty am sure of it and with that SMILE come on you gonna rock it! well I know things will turn out well for ya, hope you get a great makeup artist, if you need help around that area am always available to help you out!

Anonymous said...

Kwa kweli umetoka na imekupendeza mama du!!Yani umetokezeaaaaaaaaa na hizo nguo balaaaaaaaaa.HOngera mamie na uwe na heri ya mwaka mpya.

Chez Maureen said...

love the peplum gal. i finally got to start my blog....u were part of my inspiration with jully masanja pushing me for the longest time ever, you can check it out at

http://www.chezmaureen.weebly.com

Anitha Anthony said...

Awww thanks Lu!

Xoxo

Anitha Anthony said...

Asante anony! Heri ya mwaka mpya kwako pia!

Cheers!

Anitha Anthony said...

Hey Maureen good for you girl! I will be sure to check you out and add you on my blogroll.

Xoxo

Anonymous said...

monochrome ndio mpango mzimaa spring 2013 . looking good gal

toxeeqation said...

Happy New Year....Looking nice and sharp!And yes monoChrome is the ish...Loving your skirt will go and pick one out for myself..xx