Monday, December 10, 2012

Sweet Strawberry...

Hey my lovelies!

hope you had a lovely weekend, I sure did!! got some quality time with my fiance and Alyssa and stressed myself about the wedding some more LOL...there's just so much I want to see happening on the wedding and I don't know if I can manage it all, so I'm currently just collecting inspirations (and registering on all bridal forums online LOL) for my dream wedding before the preparations officially kick off early next year...I'm excited, I'm nervous and yet I'm strangely calm does that even make sense? LOL...do you know what I wish for for my wedding? Note how I use "My" wedding instead instead of "Our" wedding? LOL...a wedding day to me always seem like the bride's big day more than the groom's, most men (with the exception of Kris Humpries haa) couldn't care less about the wedding details, they just show up in a tuxedo which doesn't even take ten minutes to get but girls my oh my we obsess over the details, getting "THE" dress is officially driving me crazy and solely responsible for the headache am having now, I mean that's is "THE" most important dress I will ever wear in my life, there won't be wearing it and saying naahh am not feeling it today, what's my next option on the closet (unless you are Kim Kardashian LOLest) I have an idea of what my wedding dress should be but I cant seem to find a dress that has all that I'm looking for and when I did It had a huge price tag on it that we could start a building freakin' house foundation whooot!? and it was by Ellie Saab *sigh* that man is gifted! his dresses are just magical! but oh well gota stick to my budget and I think I finally found it, so let's keep our fingers crossed and hope that I will still be loving it tommorow LOL, I so wish I could try first it but it can't be done. I also want to be involved in every step, every detail of the whole wedding...luckily I have a very understanding sugar sweet fiance who understands my OCD tendencies LOL and very good close girlfriends/BFFs who "get" me and a family that has no choice but to take me as I am hahaha...tho' I promise not to be a bridezilla ;P, I should get my own reality TV show LOLest it would be hilarious!!!





enuf with the wedding on to the outfit, this was my casual Friday look...I finally got to wear this cute strawberry tank top, it's so adorable...I got this top a while ago thrifting around the neighbourhood and I have been looking for something to wear it with since then and last week I finally found it! my new lemon yellow blazer from Mr.Price...the yellow is beautifully fresh and the cut and material is also good and the price wasn't too bad either...I have been getting a lot of cute stuff from Mr.Price lately not just accessories, especially blazers, this is my third blazer from there and I love it! These jeans are a twin of the pink ones I wore last Friday they are both H&M from Bongo shopaholics, my earrings are from a small boutique at seacliff that has amazing things I forgot the name but it near/behind where the NBC ATM is and these cute polkadot ballet flats thrifted from Makumbusho, last week was all about resting my poor feet as much as I can so flats zilihusika sana.






I'm wearing: Yello Blazer ~ Mr.Price, yellow top with strawberries ~ thrifted, H&M jeans ~ Bongo shopaholic, polkadots ballets flats ~ makumbusho


15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lol..just like soooo much the part of wedding ishu,you two watu know how write...aisee mmebarikiwa katika uandishi,nimeipenda sana jinsi ulivyoieleza wedding ishu...kuhusu ur reality show yani jua nitakua shabiki mkubwa.

Poly.

Anonymous said...

I saw this blazer at mr. Price, i agree the cut is gr8 , so is the colour but the quality is very poor

Anonymous said...

nice look, btw i saw this new britney and will-i-am's 'scream and shout' video, i saw some gold and black heels like your zara heels and i wondered where av seen them, then i remember after seeing your previous post...great stuff.

Anitha Anthony said...

LoLest thanks POly.

Anitha Anthony said...

I actually like the soft lightweight material, it makes it wearable in this heat...I will just make sure its not cleaned to often and even then I will only get it dry cleaned.

Anonymous said...

Anitha...i'm always amused with your writing skills...goooshhh! girllll!..the wedding segment is hilarious...where did you school girl!? how come you know all this english stuff!!?? i know we tanzanians


Mariam

Anonymous said...

Hahahaaa Mariam, you have a good question to Anitha, Hopefully Anitha went somewhere for school. And the way I understand her English style and skills it is based on story telling than academic wise.Hopefully she is a good novel readers of different theatricals.Myself I really enjoy reading her postings and writings.She knows how to tell what and so so with a highly constructive and creative words which sometimes it hard to know and to understand if you are not a digger and mocker person.By the way let us get back to the question, Anitha tell us where did you go for school stuff?

Anonymous said...

Am excited about the wedding, and wonder if your fans will be invited!! Lol at least to the kitchen party!!!! Haaah! Haah! Gud luck with your preparations am sure it will be great for the God's grace

Anitha Anthony said...

Thanks anony... :D I think hers are the super expensive Charlotte Olympia's shoes. The gold platform is her trademark

Anitha Anthony said...

Awww thanks hun that's so sweet of you and it will be so for his Grace is great in Jesus name Amen!!!...duh that will be one massive kparty if all of you dear fans came...itabidi tupate wawakilishi labda :D other wise kamati will abandon me LoL...

Anitha Anthony said...

LoL Mariam! Thank you doll...I never went to english medium school and I have never gone to school abroad sweetness I have been Kayumba schooled all the way except for my last year in High school at Shaaban Robert form six where I transfered from Iringa girls...I think I speak the way I speak or write because I love languages and how people speak generally, I read a lot a lot of books growing up, I mean a loooot of books no jokes, by the time I was in form three I had finished all my mothers books (she's was a literature and swahili teacher then so she had a lot of books around the house and I love stories) and then started on my fathers novels (he's was a novel junkie and all my first James bond books and Hrdley Chase books were stolen from his bookcase since I was too young to be reading romances I had to steal them) and then io started borrowing from my cousin Mwamvita who is a book junkie and she would buy tons and tons of romances from Mills and Boons to Jackie collins to Sydney Sheldon she would borrow me so many and I would read and read...then when I moved to Kibasila form three I joined the english club for debates and there one of the boys introduced me to Tanganyika Library Oh my my world was suddenly brighter...I read two novels a week, went back on weekends to get more, I think I read every thing they had there from new to old histOricals...there's also the TV, it helped put the voice to the words I was reading...I loved and still love cartoons at this age hahaha...I love all the series, the movies and I wanted to understand everything, the humor, the jokes...I now am picking up a lot of spanish words, french and Korean for all the crazy TV shows I watch...I think I may take up french one of these days and KOrean I just love them LoL

Anitha Anthony said...

Lolest anony...I grew up in Mgololo Iringa its a township in Iringa where the paper factory is, my father was working there so I did my std 1-4 there and then we moved to DSM and I joined Muungano P.school temeke for std 5-7, after seven I was selected to join Moshi Technical school (biliv it or not I was good in Maths LoLest) I did form 1-2 there and my parents moved me to Kibasila second. Temeke where my mom was also teaching at the time and I did form 3-4 there and got selected to join Iringa Girls high where I did only form 5 before I convinced my parents to transfer me to Shaaban robert to complete my form 6...I did three years of College in Arusha at CDTI and that's about it! I'm dreading starting my masters and I haven't figured out what I want to take either whether do an MBA or do something in marketing or go to design school and start a new page...there you have it :D

Anonymous said...

Haah!! Don't worry dear,all will be in that kitchen party through this blog. At least you can afford that right?? Gud day dear!

Anonymous said...

U sound like me .......lol

Anonymous said...

Anitha, Pongezi sana kwa kuwa msomaji wa vitabu kiasi kwamba umejijengea umahiri wa uandishi na kujua lugha ya kiingereza vizuri.Umenifurahisha na kunikoga nyoyo kwa maelezo yako uliotoa kuhusu ulivyosoma shule hapahapa nchini.Kumbe watu tunadhani utajua lugha kwa kusoma nje ya nchi au international schools.Mungu amekujalia sana umekuwa role model wangu kwa jinsi unavyojiheshimu na kufanya mambo yako kwa uhakika.Nakutakia kila la heri unapojiandaa na harusi yako huko mwakani.Niko Nje ya nchi,natamani ningekuwa TZ nikutane nawe japo unipe mawili matatu na nihudhurie harusi yako japo huwezi niarika,lakini nikihudhuria kanisani mimi inatosha maana ndipo penye maana zaidi.