Thursday, December 13, 2012

Shoes #ZARA

Hi! my name is Anitha and I'm a shoe-holic...

ZARA is my all time favourite high street shoe brand for us girls who cant afford the covetted red bottoms and all the other big designer brands shoes like Brian Atwood, YSL, Giussepe Zanoti, Charlotte Olympia just to name a few of my favourite "one day yes" shoe designers, so its always nice to have brands like ZARA offering the not so cheap but much more reasonable statement shoes at a fraction of the price. When I saw this season collection I was like woooow I havent checked out their site in a while and my oh my maybe I should have remained oblivious to all these goodies because my head is literally spinning and I can't stop thinking about them ooohh this will end badly financial wise that is LOL...anyways I though I should share with you my favourites shoes from their current collection and give you a little insight into my edgy shoes fetish and undying royalty to black shoes and strappy shoes just incase you are thinking of getting me a christmas present ;) am a size 5 by the way LOLest!.

now this is what I call a chain reaction...get it!? chain-reaction :D clever huh heheheh this first pair is to die for!! it's beyond sick for words, it's the kinda shoe you wear with your simple LBD and let the shoe make the statement as the centre of attention (best believe people recognise a sick shoe game my lovelies, from one shoe junkie to another) you can also wear these with some black skinnies, a slouchy Tshirt or denim shirt and a killer clutch for the laid back but still chic look.





now These I MUST have MUST MUST MUST!!! Yes I have tons of black shoes and am not a fan sling-back type shoes I find them wobbly but on these babies I make the exception!! that chain detail on the back just take these shoes on to a whole new level. ZARA you have outdone yourself on these...simple but edgy!
I think I died and went to shoe heaven when I saw these...you know how am obsessed with point pumps, these are that and so much moooore! gold metal cap toe - Check! killer spikes - check! rhinestones bling - cheeeeeck!!! wooow! should I get these!? dear God please Make Santa Claus real, please oh please I have been a Semi-good girl this year does that count!? LOLest

Bad-azz shoes, spikes all over and animal print on the front...Killer shoes Literally!!
These are more tame for the gals who don't like too much flash, but still want to make a statement! I love the nude version as well ....hmmmmm *thinking about it*

Check out the rest of the collection HERE

Have a lovely week!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Anitha,

I am a biiiig fun of your blog.. You should see my face when i come here and dont see new post!!

Back to the post, does zara ship to Tanzania?