Tuesday, December 4, 2012

My Favourite Looks: Red Ribbon Fashion Gala 2012...

Hello dolls!

So while in search of blog content variety for you my dear blog followers, I decided to do a post on my favourite looks from the Red Ribbon Fashion Gala, this is a fashion blog after all and this is fashion, you must you get sick of seeing my face every other day (* this is the part where you shake your head and say oh nooo Anitha lovie we adore you hahahahaha.!)  I kid!

I have been scanning the blogs for the Red carpet pictures and I have to say these to me and my good friend Beatrice of Ventured Style blog as Co. judge in our little fashion police corner ;) we think these are the best dressed this year from the pictures that have been released so far...

In no particular order...


As usual Flaviana never disappoints...I absolutely love this dress on her (Sherri Hill design?)...very sexy and classy as a super model should be. We would have loved it more without the gold necklace and earrings, her diamond studs would have made the look perfect but overall she looks stunning!


I don't know who this lady is but she looks absolutely beautiful! this beautiful Grecian empire waisted dress flattered her body very well, the accessories are just right, love the black sparkly clutch and I even like the messy bun on her hair it makes the look. I love how even tho the dress has a sheer open back it shows off her back in a flattering way, no over-squeezed flesh or folds of skin in sight...Chic!






We are loving Mboni's very neat and simple look, while she didn't wear a gown like the rest of the ladies her red dress mixed with the kitenge print on top is chic and complemented her well. we are most especially loving the hair and the makeup!



Sharu's dress is simple with the hint of edgy with those sparkly stud details...we love the earrings as well, I think I saw a pair like that at viatuzi November collection as well so hurry if you likey...chic!




We love this look...the hair and makeup is on point...the dress is on the right body...hawt!! We think the dress has a much lower back cut but it was pushed up for a little modesty and the fabric created those ruffles in front...clever!!


Shamim looked elegante with her halter-neck dress which shows off her toned shoulders very nicely and her old Hollywood hair style is very glamorous and lady like and girl whatever you are doing it's working you are getting slimmer by the day I need to steal your diet LOL...the only thing I would take off from this look is the BF watch and the Simmons green bracelet...tres chic!!


This woman is absolutely gorgeous, I love everything about this look! from the hair to the nails to makeup, accessories and those shooess!! perfection!! this skirt is inspired by this Aqua skirt worn by my two favourite bloggers
I have drooled over this skirt for so long since the first time I saw it on Stella of jadore fashions...and the on Bee of Atlantic pacific but I thought it would only look good on a skinny person and  with a price tag of USD 149 at asos.com it was way too expensive for me.......Bee also has the short version of the skirt in purple check it HERE now that I have seen it on a curvy person I think I'm going to ask Beatrice if Ventured Style can make it for me :D. I love how Nacky styled hers...  

moving along now got carried away with the skirt there LOL...


The lady in the middle in red looked simple and very sophisticated in simple red high-low dress, the gold metallic skinny belt is all the dress needed and those gold strappy shoes are so very sexy...Chic!


We are loving the neat, clean, simple yet classy look on this lady, there's just something about her that spells polish and class, we love the quirky white flower fascinator thingy on her head and her clear sandals are cute...tres chic!

Now these following ladies did not stick to the RED colour dress code, but we are drooling over their dresses just the same...

the adorable Nancy in this shimmery metallic ombre coloured dress...


We looove this dress!!!!!!!! it's so very Kim Kardashian...strappy gold or black shoes would have been perfection for this dress or chic black pointy toe pumps with a vamp cut.


This bandage body con dress is just gorgeous and sexy, we love the cut and the pattern and I love how this girl still managed to look so cute and innocent in it and that bod is to die for! would have loved it with more sexy shoes...Cuteness vote!


...All pictures thanks to 8020Fashion, jadorefashion

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Anitha, listen mama! You are the only one who inspires me and that is why I come in here to see you and to read your postings they really make me have fun.So all of them are not my funs however they appeared is just a business advertisements.