Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Khanga-licious...

Hey dolls,

This week is going by so fast, or rather days are going so very fast nowadays...just when I need them to slow down a little bit, so much to do so very little time *sigh*...

In the spirit of African print mania that's going on and I must say am loving it, finally we are who's who in the fashion industry and everyone is lapping up our proudly african prints and for ridiculous prices I may add duh! but its so much fun seeing a huge celeb like Bey or Solange (my ultimate Fashion Icon) wearing a kitenge print that you also have or have seen somewhere dukani right? So I have also had some things made for me and am getting some more things made...I got a lot of khangas and vitenges as presents from mama and my aunties when I had Alyssa and am so lucky to have not just one but three friends who design and do tailoring. you have already seen my kitenge blazer by subira wahure check her blog HERE, she also made me this cute peplum khanga top...




I'm wearing: Khanga Peplum blouse ~ made by Subira wahure, Black satin pencil skirt ~ Bongo shopaholics, H&M obi PU leather belt ~ Thrifted, Black leather ALDO pumps ~ Viatuzi, Earrings and cocktail ring from Mr.Price

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Awesome

Anonymous said...

Very beautiful....this is a great global movement of promoting vitenge na khanga kwenye professional attire.

Anonymous said...

wow, i want, i want

Anonymous said...

beautiful clothese dear, just wish the kitege were also available in my local vicinity too. but your awesome