Friday, December 21, 2012

From Jo'burg with Love...

Hey dolls,

I got this dress last Saturday, an early Christmas present from a good friend who is back home from SA for the holidays and I just had to wear it immediately the next day to church, I wanted to save it for Christms day . You know how I love stripes in all shapes and colours even though these horizontal ones make me appear wider than usual I still love them, I actually wanted a striped black and white skirt that she had but it was sold out so she got me the dress instead how sweet Thank you mama Lu-Lu you are the bestest! and am still going to steal your striped skirt hehehe! Since the dress came with the adorable brown skinny belt it made accesorising easier with the brown clutch and my old Ninewest brown leather wedges and I was ready for church very laid back smart casual look  (I had the shoulders up at church :D)


 


I'm wearing: striped Hi-Lo dress ~ Gifted, Brown foldable clutch ~ thrifted, Brown Ninewest  wedges ~ Thrifted

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Halijakutoa vizuri bibie, lakini kwa kuwa ni zawadi basi huna budi kuiheshimu.