Monday, December 3, 2012

Been gone for so long...

Hello dolls...

so how long has it been since my last outfit post? too long!

Since Alyssa's dada left I don't have a regular fotog anymore and the current dada well it's a frustrating chore teaching her to take my pictures so I just gave up, and then it turned out I'm out of storage for pictures on the blog which sucks big time so I had to buy more storage which sucks even more SMH but at least that is sorted now and I do apologise yet again but no more excuses, I will try to do better hunies so don't abandon the closet please...




This was my Friday outfit...am breaking all the rules with this striped blazer. Big girls usually should stay clear off the horizontal striped anything because they make you appear larger/ wider but I love stripes and I have been looking for a striped blazer for sometime before I saw this one on one of my BBM friends profile and I had to have it. Wanted to wear it with red but since I don't have anything red I opted for my pink jeans...these are the comfiest jeans ever!!! the fabric is very light, they stretch so well and I don't have to jump up and down to get them on, I really need to get more of these. Mr.Price has a huge selection of coloured jeans but for some reason I never get my size there even their largest size is too small on me, how come!? I would have thought given that south African women are bootylicious then a south african brand would carry jeans catering to african shapes but no they dont :( sad!


I decided to wear not just one but two necklaces for twice the statement hihihi...and yes you are not mistaken I am wearing flats here hahaha...we had a work cocktail part event on Thursday and  had to spent countless hours standing on our sky high heels that I just had to take a break on Friday and give my poor feet a much deserved chill time, though a foot massage would have been nice.

 



I'm wearing: Striped blazer ~ BBM boutique, Black t-shirt ~ Bongoshopaholic, Pink H&M jeans ~ Bongoshopaholic, Black bag ~ Bongoshopaholic, Pearl necklace ~ Mr.Price, Gold necklace ~ Viatuzi, ballet flats ~ China

1 comment:

tunny said...

waaoo the blazer is nice and it luks gud on u..n gess wat,i have same same shoes like yours but i got mine from SA n not china but at least we have samthing in common...btw,diet n exercising inaendeleaje mpenzi.?