Thursday, December 13, 2012

Ahoy Sailor...



If I was born with a silver spoon in some serious old money family (am talking Oil rich here) and went to prep school and my dad had a 390 feet Yacht and we did summers in our summer houses in St.Barts or The Hamptons just cause we can LOL, you would probably find me in something like this (designer brand of course) at the Marina waiting for my other privileged delinquent friends so we can go sailing and get high on whatever cause well we are so rich and so bored LOL...I would probably be wearing some cool chic navy blue shorts instead of the skirt and my Tshirt will probably be a polo with my Yatch's logo on it :D...LOL!!! but then if I owned a super Yacht I would probably just go sailing in a flowy DVB dress and a large floppy hat and then change into a ridiculously expensive bikini lie down on the deck with my huge shades on while the crew wearing something similar to this outfit tended to all my needs including rubbing sun screen on my back hahahahahaha... blame it all on all the Gossip girl series I have watched.
But that clearly wasn't the case here hehehe, here I was just chilling on the dirty wall outside my 9 to 5 job location somewhere in Ilala LOL...not too shabby I can't complain...life is certainly not boring on this side of the map, you can't afford to be bored when you are hustling hahaha.
 




I'm wearing: White T-shirt ~ from China, Striped blazer ~ random boutique, Navy blue shirt ~ thrifted, two toned leather ballet flats ~ from China, Wing collar necklace ~ Cassandra

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have fallen in love with your shoes. They are so beautiful.

Debjoti Ghose said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Anitha...i am really jealous of you...i like your English...for some reason i find it tantalizing...i think i just had my 2013 resolution!!

Mariam.