Thursday, November 8, 2012

Wild Flower...

Hello everyone,

hope you are having a good week, I have such a bad cold my throat feels like it's being torn apart with a very sharp knife every time I cough urghhh, what's worse is even Alyssa has it too poor baby...by yesterday our colds had gotten really bad that I just had to go to the hospital to see just in case we have TB or something LOL you can never be too paranoid when it comes to diseases I tell you...Turns out it's just a common cold because of the weather and a lot of people are coming down with it, they started Alyssa on Antibiotics...I got some funky cough syrup that am not going to take at all eeewwww I hate cough syrup...instead am taking these huuuge Multi vitamins to aid my immune system and get all the nutrients that are clearly lacking in my current chapati chipsi mayai and Pepsi no fruits or vegetables diet plus I also get more energy, great skin, stronger hair and nails now that's my kind of medication :)



This is what I wore to the hospital, something pretty and cheerful and nothing is more cheerful than florals and bubblegum pink. I didn't wear the heels though, I wore my trusty very old slippers (spotted on the background) perfect for running around chasing my impossibly naughty and energetic daughter who just can't sit still for a minute, busy opening doctors door, pinching random strangers, running all over the corridors, sitting on the dirty hospital floors (Thank God for Sanitizers) then slapping the lab guy who was trying to take blood from my invisible vains (a very difficult and painfull task btw) that I started crying out loud (I have always been terrified of needles) and Alyssa couldnt take her mommy crying she started slapping the guy while he had a needle on my hand yooooooo pain!! I left with a swollen painful hand but I was soo touched by my little souldier LOL......








I had my weave taken out this week, got my hair washed well and then had it re-done with all my hair plaited inside now...as much as I loved the mid part, my left out hair was frizzing so badly, tired and breaking with the constant ironing, so I decided to have it all plaited...I cut the side bangs my self and I love how they turned out... what do you guys think? do we love the hair?


I'm wearing: Hair ~ Noble, Floral ruffled blouse ~ Thrifted (kwa babu), Skirt ~ thrifted (old), Floral skiny belt ~ MARENE, bag ~ ZARA (Sassy n Classy), nude pumps ~ ASOS online, slippers ~ Banana republic
Alyssa refused to take her uniform off or leave her bag at home she's loving school now, never cries when she has to wake up in the morning and always excited to go and never cries when I drop her at school. oh and she can count up to fifty now #proudmommy :D


 
This skirt is one of my many lucky finds from Tandika, the bubble gum pink full skirt is adorable and practical, I don't know what material it's made of really, it's like bridal satin but more cotton-yish, it irons out very well and has this sheen on it like satin, it has been a while since the last time I wore it to church when I was less chubby and with short hair, oh how I miss my short no fuss hair *sigh*... I can't remember where I saved the clean pictures of this look. which one is your favourite?




4 comments:

Elsa said...

I love the texture of the hair.. Need to get it, the last time I try to find this type too bad hawakuwa na my color.
Back to the post, am feeling very sorry for your health love, try to stay out of cold as much as u can..

Lilly said...

pole kwa kuumwa, Mungu akujalie upone haraka. Umependeza sana, pink looks good on you, skirt, blauzi, mkanda na viatu ni kama vilikuwa set. back to the hair am sorry to say No, they don't look good on you i think this style doesn't suit you.

Anonymous said...

Pole bi harusi mtarajiwa...tangawizi husaidia ukiinywa kwa chai.

Anitha Anthony said...

Thanks luv...sorry for the late reply :D