Monday, November 5, 2012

The morning After...

suggestive tittle huh? #onetrackminds :P hahaha!

I have missed you dolls!

I couldn't post the whole of last week coz my Blackberry has been acting up and refusing to sync with the PC or the laptop I have no idea what I pressed but its back to normal now after a reboot. 

Thank you all so very much for all the well wishes and the love and the comments on my Mahari day post...Wow Wow Wow that's all I can say! I trully trully appreciate all the love, you have made my week even more wonderful and am so ever thankful!

Here's what I wore last monday morning! my new Kitenge blazer made by Subira of Subira Wahure designs. I'm so very impressed with the blazer it fits well, it's fully lined and structured complete with shoulder pads...the finishing is also impecable...I got this kitenge from mama when I had Alyssa three years ago, the bold pattern is perfect for a blazer but am also getting a pencil skirt made as well.





I'm wearing: Kitenge Blazer made by Subira Wahure, H&M Tank top, Thrifted Chocolate brown belt. Black skirt ~ Thrifted, Black pumps ~ ALDO

Have a lovely week!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

U know what....I had stolen the look!

Anonymous said...

hi anitha nimependa weaving yako ni aina gani?

Anitha Anthony said...

:P no problem doll haha!

Anitha Anthony said...

Hey doll...ni Noble hair inaitwa Shakira

Anonymous said...

hey nampataje huyu subira wahure n anashona shs ngapi blazer

Anonymous said...

na mie ningependa kujua pakumpata na bei ya mashano,

Anitha Anthony said...

Hey doll Subira anaOfisi yake ya ufundi Changanyikeni mtafute kwa number +255719666564 mtaelewana bei my dears.

Anitha Anthony said...

Piga number +255719666564 love mtaelewana bei doll...

Anonymous said...

U look stunning as usual doll