Monday, November 5, 2012

Pearl Harbour...

Pearls just make everything look classy and chic don't you agree? I have been looking for a faux pearl necklace for a while and I never seem to get one that's perfect for me until I found this one at Mr. Price last weekend! finally! at last! yeey!it was love at first sight and I knew I wanted to wear it with this outfit, the pink T-shirt top (closet saviour) and this patterned pencil skirt. I'm still thinking whether I should remove the Neon pink thread so that I can wear it with more outfits or leave it or buy another one and remove the pink thread for both options hmmm... #girl-problems






I'm wearing: Faux pearl necklace ~ Mr.Price, Fuschia top ~ Made by Africa, Pencil skirt ~ Thrifted from Tandika, Black tote handbag ~ ZARA, Black pumps ~ ALDO via Viatuzi, Watch ~ Montine via Emirates

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Umenogaje....by the way I am new here lakini nimejikuta narudi nyuma pages kadhaa. Niiiiice.

Anitha Anthony said...

Asante anony...karibu sana :)

Abigail said...

I really admire u Anita darling. Hiyo pearl ni kiasi gani?By the way,kuna vitu nataka kukuuliza personal, naweza kupata namba yako?

Elsa said...

Wish to see that finger kwa karibu zaidi.. Awht my girl u look supper happy (Kho kho)

Anitha Anthony said...

Thank you Abigail...the necklace is 25k at Mr.Price. Inbox me ur number at anithanthony@gmail.com

Anitha Anthony said...

:)) thanks Elsa luv.

Anonymous said...

I personally like pearls I actually go crazy when I see them and even crazier when I realize I cant afford them so naugulia kwa ndani kimya kimya. These are the best so far, I like the fact that zimechanganywa na hako karangi kidogo, you look gorgeous by the way na uzuri nao unachangia LOL.Anyway keep up the good work, I like your style and your blog, Sue the neighbour.