Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Lay it all on the Line...

 I'm getting sick of this hair, it's already so frizzy, too much volume and its just too much work!!!Everyday is becoming a bad hair day urghhh am thinking of giving my hair a brief break or maybe go back to a short Rihanna hair cut I did years ago before Alyssa I wonder if it will look good now hmm! I had less mashavu then LOL...on a serious note am really looking for some new hair, good quality and cheap two vocabularies that do not go well together when speaking of hair extensions LOL, but am optimistic, I have a new project in mind, I hope it works out because it will be something I want to share with you my weave/ hair loving readers so keep your fingers crossed babies!

Despite what you may hear, weaving when done right and with proper care to your own hair is a very good protective style for your hair while you grow it out or just taking a break from regular salooning but when done wrong that when you have hair loss/ balding along the hairline case point Naomi Campbell and am not mentioning my hair line LOL...so I will be weaving whikle I decide if I want to grow my hair out all natural or relax it and cut it into a short easy to manage every day style.



my brother was the fotog of the day...cracking me up LOL





I wore this exact same outfit last Tuesday but never got around to take outfit fotos so I decided to re-wear it this week. I normally do not like wearing my clothes in the same way over over again, I always want to challenge myself to come up with new combinations, but for the sake of ze blog why not no!?.

I'm wearing: Thrifted shirt ~ Marene // Worrithington Pencil Mid skirt ~ Thrifted // Necklace and Cuff ~ Viatuzi // ZARA green patent leather peep toes ~ Viatuzi


5 comments:

aziza mussa said...

hello anitha...u look gorg,,as always....where did u get ua pencil skirt,,,or to be specific where can i get a pencil skirt,,,pleasseeeeeeeeeeee help
xx

Anitha Anthony said...

Hey Aziza...I got this at a place in Kurasini a cOrner towards Immigration there's a guy who has a mitumba kibanda he has good skirts.

Elsa said...

Owkey now am not lookin to the post just smile with this hellow Kitty which keep tell me thanx you 1000 times...

Cant understand you now.. Are you gettin slimmer or just the outfit?

Second I think time for strike is here again and you knw why am gonna do that. One more day to come do something plsssss..

lynn said...

the hair???? is that daniella...i love hair..which is that?

Anitha Anthony said...

Its Noble Shakira lynn I decided to cut it into a bob and guess what it can be ironed!!!