Wednesday, November 28, 2012

How to walk in Heels Tutorial...

Hey dolls,

as a follow up to the previous shoe post, I thought I should add this very informative video on how to walk in heels!!! Yes!! I get this question all the time! how do I walk in my sky high heels and are they painful? well yes lovelies they may look pretty but pain is part of the beauty of heels LOL and we heel-lovers have learnt over the years to bear it with a smile on our faces :D LOL...
But when you wear your cute sky high heels you gotta know how to walk it hot mamas, so here a very informative video on how to do it like a pro....dont you just love youtube? you can learn anything there! anything!!! wish I kne this back when I was starting out wrecking my poor ankles LOL enjoy!!



oh PS: there's a lot more video on youtube on how to walk in heels from different experts with a little different or extra tips on how to walk in heels so be sure to check them out and I will be sharing more on my facebook page HERE so be sure to like it and be updated :D

3 comments:

Pinkcess said...

I get asked the same question all the time lol!!I jst can't get enough of heels,if it was my wish I'd never wear flat shoes..I love ur new heels,super cute/fancy...!

Anonymous said...

hahaha..kazi ipo!!...
dada zetu angalieni hii clip jamani..
sishangai ndio maana wengi huwa wakiwa wamekaa wanavua kupoza miguu inakuwa imewaka moto..
JM!

Anitha Anthony said...

Thanks pretty doll...xx