Thursday, November 22, 2012

Green Panther...

Hey guys!

hope you have been keeping well...

Thank you all for the feedback on my writing, I gathered most of you like it :D however I would love it if all of my lovely readers got it...in time I hope we will all be in the same page. I do appreciate the feedback lovelies!

I forgot to post My casual Friday outfit which was colour inspired by one of my daughter's outfits ...how cute is her little lace tu-tu skirt?  I think hot pink and turquoise are so bright and fresh and go so well together .

 
Alyssa is wearing: hot pink lace tu-tu skirt, top and sneakers all from Mr.Price, they have cute stuff for baby girls.




One of my favourite clothing items in my closet is cardigans, I love how easy they are to wear and how they add instant cover and easy glamour to an outfit. This particular turquoise animal print one is my favourite and am surprised that I haven't worn it yet while this colour blocked dress is an old, over-abused favourite of mine, at one point I even used it as a nighty-dress and then I totally forgot about it until last Friday.
 


 





I'm wearing: Animal print turquoise cardigan ~ Bongo Shopaholic // colour blocked dress ~ Thrifted (old) // Obi belt ~ H&M thrifted // Miss KG heels ~ Viatuzi // ZARA leather tote ~ Viatuzi



 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pretty colors :)

Alyssa is one happy kid

Anonymous said...

wooow!!!....

LIKE!!!

JM!

Anonymous said...

Splendid... i heart the look n Alyssa's leg
Emily Thorne

Anonymous said...

Hi! You look nice! Do you wear tailored vitenge like dresses to church? I'd love to see the look on you.