Monday, November 12, 2012

Falling into you...

It's fall season elsewhere in the world, although it's always summer in tropical Dar, I can't complain, am not a fan of cold climates anyways though a little cooler temperature would be nice...It would have been awesome to have spring and autumn seasons so we can play with layers, cute tights, knee high boots, and chic trench coats but then again with global warming I am going to be careful with what I wish for...it might even snow in Dar.
Fall is all about darker richer earthy darker colours unlike summer which is all about bright colours...Oxblood or burgundy and rich Velvet fabrics and Jacquard are a big hit this fall season and are seen in every runway and red carpets ...so even though it's bloody hot in Dar I still want to have a little fall fun with this outfit in dark pumpkin orange (Halloween anyone?) and the earthy dark chocolate brown which I now see complements my skin tone very well even with my sad sick face darn this cold...



oh and don't mind my sulky facial expression I was having those "do I really have to go to work morning with my really bad cold?" but I gotta and while am at it why not take a few shots from the blog eeh :P



My dress has a deep V open neckline, so instead of pinning it close or wearing a contrasting tank top underneath I decided to wear a sleeveless sheer white blouse underneath to make it more official but to also complement the V line instead of blocking it.



I'm wearing: Orange dress ~ Bongo shopaholic, White blouse ~ gifted, Necklace ~ Viatuzi, Belt ~ thrifted, Intarnacionale Shoes ~ Viatuzi, Bag ~ ZARA

2 comments:

Elsa said...

Lookin fine.. and seems u gain more weight.

Anitha Anthony said...

Sob sob sob Yes Elsa...I can't seem to loose any weight and am gaining.