Monday, November 19, 2012

Cotton Candy...

 Hey hey hey ....beautiful readers!

...I have recently discovered that instead of wearing tank tops with your V necks blouses/ blouses with a deep wide opening on the front, I can wear a soft sheer button blouse inside instead.

This technique also works if your office has a "no sleeve-less" blouses rule, you probably have to keep a cardigan or a blazer at hand to cover up your arms when you wear sleeveless blouses but if I were to wear a blazer on top of this sweet little pink peplum sleeveless blouse it would have covered the peplum details so I had a light bulb moment and decided why not wear my sheer ruffled blouse underneath? and it looks like a one piece right? yes (patting myself in the back for genious-ness hihihi) the art of layering...







I'm wearing: a black ruffled blouse ~ from Bongoshopaholic// Pink tiered peplum vest ~ (Old) thrifted// Black skirt ~ thrifted// Pink bow belt ~ China// Steve by Steve Madded pumps ~ Viatuzi, necklace ~ Viatuzi, Handbag ~ Uchumi Quality Centre.


So a reader told me today that some of you dont understand what I write, now thats a bit troubling since I write so that you can read and understand and not just the pictures. So please please tell me what is it eaxctly? clarify it for me pretty please I would really appreciate the feedback. if you dont want to comment that's okay please email me on anithanthony@gmail.com




11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ur writtings are crystal clear (to me). I understand you and i always want you to go on and on. Have I told you this, you are a very good story teller.
May be she wants you to use swahili.
Emily Thorne (lol)

Anonymous said...

You look nice my dear. That outfit looks like you have started shedding some kilos already.your English is good for some one who doesn't have a good command will oviously find it hard to understand. But it's always nice for us who are used of Swahili to take this as a challenge and learn more english

Elsa said...

I do understand very clear.. Am sure those person they do not want to read.. (Christian language is difficult to them kho kho) my bad..

Anonymous said...

I see nothing wrong with the ur writting. I thinks it's okey for me, maybe they want you to write in kiswahili,think of them babes

Anonymous said...

You look Marvelous ! You are such style icon for us commoners.I personally feel I can connect with you . You are simple yet elegant! Big up!

Anonymous said...

Anitha...i dont know how to tell you this, but apart you being stylish and all, another thing i like visiting here is your writing skills.....oohhhh meeeinn babe your writing is so catchy and jolly good, i wouldnt want you to change for anything....If someone cant understand what you are writing i wonder if people do get to enjoy watching movies or series..au ndo bongo movies with english subtitles (dont quote me wrong people)


Mariam

Anonymous said...

Anitha, i must ssay, the first thing i check out on ur blog, is the heading of the post, then the writings, then the photos. huyo anaesema haelewi sijui ana maana gani. you always come up with catchy headings and you write beautifully, i get most of my sayings from your blog. DO PLEASE KEEP ON WRITING THE WAY YOU DO, USIBADILISHE KITU

Anonymous said...

My advice to you is to know who are your intended audience.If it is working/business graduates women,then keep writing the way you do because personally i am admiring ur english and writing skills.Lakini kama ni wabongo mchanganyiko ingekuwa vizuri uchanganye na kiswahili kidogo ili wanaojua lugha ya taifa tu waweze kuelewa.all in all u a doing a perfect job

Anonymous said...

We are used to swa-nglish, hahahaa sasa we mwenzetu unatuacha mataa. You do write babe.....!
I would realy love if you continue with this(current)writting style please.

Anonymous said...

Your blog is unique in more ways than one, pls dont make it random.
If it is english then so be it. If it is swahili then good but not swanglish..

Anonymous said...

va va voom , you look great anitha, i remember the first time u posted a photo of you with that pink top, i didnt like it much, but am pretty impressed the way you have layered it with the black top, and by the way , you have an excellent english, sijui umesomea wapi mwenzetuu