Friday, November 9, 2012

Cheers to the freakin' weekend...

Happy Friday everyone!!

I'm feeling much better today, tho' am still coughing but it's a bit more tolerable and less painful...this is what am wearing today...had to dress really fast to drop my mom at work and she hates waiting and you don't want to piss my mother off LOL...Wwhenever I dress in a hurry I go to jeans and a blazer and something colourful since it's Friday I can get away with it :) I think this blazer and these white jeans are my favourite go to and most used items in my closet and I feel so bad that my blazer is slowly loosing colour from all the washing it goes through and my jeans well I think I should either get them trimmed or just throw them away I mean who in their right mind and in my size would wear white skinnies that are two sizes larger? the whole idea of skinny jeans is lost on these ones LOL, I do love them for the comfort factor no need to jump around in these hahaha...












I'm wearing: Floral blazer ~ Thrifted, New Look High low vest ~ Bongoshopaholic, Necklace ~ Mr.Price, White jeans ~ bought in China, Hand bag ~ ZARA, White boyfriend Adidas watch ~ ASOS, Brown platform sandals ~ Hallogen bought in China I also have them in black as well but for some reason I never wear these shoes.

Have a lovely weekend everyone!

5 comments:

Lu said...

okey so I just found your blog, and I am inlove!!! well I have no sense of fashion at all. I am just a Beauty Guru. If you got time go through my blog I would like your comments, Thanks - www.amazedbylu.blogspot.com

Xx

isabela thomas said...

Anitha, i really like your blog.i ve been going through it for like 2months now,it is so nice.This is what u wanted and finally u made it.keep it up girl!
isabela

Anitha Anthony said...

Hey Lu...thank you! I will definetly do that.

Xx

Anitha Anthony said...

Thanks Isabela...I culdnt have done it without all of you supporting me.

Xx

Diedre said...

I love this look. Fresh and nice - not too trendy, youthful and sophisticated.

www.keepitkinky.net