Monday, October 8, 2012

Warrior Princess...

Hello Darlings!

How was your weekend? hope you had a restful one...I didn't at all...went to my young cousin's Kitchen party on Friday..Yes on Friday then had to wake up early Saturday and go to work for a bit, then take my said cousin wedding dress hunting (she's getting married next Saturday out of town) which is no easy task and after a hot day spent in the car in Dar's legendary Saturday traffic jams we finally found one in the evening that was perfect haleluya!!! and it's so very beautiful that it makes the whole day agony so worth it, I'm so sad I won't be going to the wedding and I will miss seeing how beautiful she will look in her Mori Lee princess cut dress ! 




Please excuse the tired eyes, sleep deprivation can do that to you. You know by now that Maxi skirts are my weekend uniform, I just love them, I love how easy they are to wear and the comfort factor. This particular one is my new favourite, I love the Maasai-like print on it. I decided to keep it simple and just add my asos gold cuffs to spice it up, black sandals and a big black bag with gold hardware and I was ready to hit the road.





I'm wearing: Black T-shirt ~ Made by Africa, Checkered maasai print skirt ~ Thrifted, Black sandals ~ Thrifted, Black bag ~ Thrifted, Gold cuffs ~ Asos.com



5 comments:

Judith nassaazi said...

Loved it, just wish i saw one with u standing

Zay. said...

i luv this.

Anitha Anthony said...

Thanks Wifi...I will post them on the facebook page luv.

Anitha Anthony said...

Thanks Zay...

Anonymous said...

You are a queen of thrifts ,with an eye for fashion