Monday, October 8, 2012

Sunday Morning...

Hello Again...

Quick post on my Sunday outfit, just something simple and chic for church...just added the gold accessories to glam up the look .

 





My naughty offspring strikes again...giving me the "whatchu gonna do about it" face LOL



I'm wearing: Blue/green blouse ~ thrifted, Print skirt ~ gifted from mama (used to be a dress), satin colour block heels ~ Queen of the Catwalk via Viatuzi, Gold belt ~asos.com, bow Ring ~ Viatuzi, Bag ~ Thrifted

I am on a mission to start wearing some of my forgotten shoes more often from now on, case point this colour blocked satin pair that I got over a year ago but have only worn them less than five times such a shame! I have worn this skirt and these shoes before on one of my very first posts HERE , I just changed the blouse for this look, am also wearing my tortoise metallic belt that I wore last Sunday backwards so the tortoise are hidden because I wanted a simpler look. I don't like wearing the exact same look again and again so I challenge myself to get creative and find a different way to wear them again and again, it could be a minor change like different accessories, shoes or bag that can make a big change and that is how you get the most use out of your clothes so get creative, you don't need a walk in closet full of new clothes to dress well.



4 comments:

Oluwaseun Sodunke said...

You look very nice! I like the print on the skirt and the gold touches you added to it! Cute offspring...hehe :D

I also need to start wearing some of my forgotten items! As females, we tend to have more clothes than we think.. :)

irene said...

i like the colouring of the dress anitha. they look good on you. nice one baby girl...

Anitha Anthony said...

And a very naughty one hehehehe thanks Oluwaseun...yes everytime I look at my shoe closet am wondering why I thought I needed some of them because I hardly ever wear them, same as some of my clothes. Blogging has really helped me to start using my stuff more.

Anitha Anthony said...

Thanks Irene :*