Friday, October 12, 2012

Revenge is best served Cold...

Hey Dolls,

Tell me something, are you a vengeful, "an eye for an eye" kinda person? do you feel good after getting back at someone? hmm...I sometimes wish I was a vengeful person,  I know...I know it's twisted and all that but admit it, it must feel nice to get back at someone even just a little LOL...but I just can't! I'm the "let it go" kinda person not because am a wimp (maybe a little LOL) I hate confrotations, fights and all that mess really and also because I'm a christian and before you say LOL yeah right You!!? haha Yes I am just cause I don't sing Gospel all day doesn't mean am not a Christian...

I think the reason people say Revenge is best served cold is not that you should attack when your target has forgotten all about you (though it does seem like a brilliant idea LOL shame on me and my evil thoughts today) but Cold actually means that you would have had time to come down and decided to be the bigger person and decide to let it go...its not easy I know but Its the right thing to do two wrongs don't make it right...

Now the reason why am going on and on about revenge today is I just finished watching Revenge season One, am so hooked right now and I hear season two is out Yeey!! Apart from all the conniving and the lies and the backstabbing and scandal of the Hamptons  what I love about this Series is the Fashion OMGosh I love Mrs.Grayson a.k.a Queen Victoria's wardrobe, I normally hate the bad guys but I cant help love Mrs.Greyson she's so exotic beautiful, poised and so legal, the way she talks, walks, handles crisis with a smile on her face so dangerously beautiful!!! but these series also hooked me because of Ashley the gowjas, stylish, English Opportunist Party Planner played by my favourite blogger of the moment Ashley Madekwe of Ring My Bell I really love this girl's style, in and out of her role. I think these two ladies will influence my style choices from now on...any-who Meet outfit of the day; Thursday...




This skirt is actually a dress worn as skirt (I always make my clothes work double duty LOL) ...the top part is a little big on me so I just tucked it inside, I love making my clothes work double duty like this and I love the mix of the lime yellow colour and grey it's very clean and fresh, so I just worked my way up with the same concept...grey tank top and the big silver grey Blazer...lime yellow pumps and layered necklace and grey bag...I feel that matchy-matchy looks are more put together and calming to the eyes...I did however change into the black pumps later on...which one is your favourite version of the look? the one with yellow pumps or the one with black pumps?




I'm wearing: Grey/Silver blazer ~ Thrifted, Grey tank top ~ Thrifted, Dress worn as skirt ~ Thrifted, Lime yellow pumps ~ Newlook, Black pumps ~ ALDO, Necklace both from Viatuzi.


 

15 comments:

Winnie Ngalaba said...

you look mwaaaaah as always. elegant and yet sassy. kisses

tunny said...

wow wow wooow...the
kalaza are great,umependeza sana mwaya.!

Anonymous said...

Anitha, dont tell me revenge 2 is out, am not in Dar but the minute you confirm it out please tell me...(will send you my email address) I watched season one and i was eagerly waiting for season 2.

Anonymous said...

Amanda Clarke.....! Emily Thorne....!

Anitha Anthony said...

Thanks Winnie!

Anitha Anthony said...

Thanks Tunny dear...

Anitha Anthony said...

Apparently it is...but only two episodes so far...am going to wait until the whole season two is finished to get it so I can watch back to back so much better that way.

Anitha Anthony said...

#Team Amanda...the real one not the dumb impostor Amanda urgghhhhhh why did she have to come back! And preggoo SMH...oh well! I love Norman as well such a cul billionare too bad he's gay hahaha!

Anonymous said...

What? Amanda the dump is back pregnant...NO!
Norman is cute, may be he will change his ways when he sees you....lol
A visitor from Dodoma

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I better wait till the whole season is out too.
A visitor from Dodoma

Anitha Anthony said...

Yep she got back on the last episode of season one...it was so sad...uurghhh!!!poor the real Amanda cried but she got news that her mom is alive so I guess season 2 will be interesting.

Anonymous said...

That means my DVD did not have the last episode or rather some episode cause i didnt see that...aargh.. It ended with Emily and Jack kissing after Sam died..

Anitha Anthony said...

Ooh yeah there was a last one after that one where Ashley tells daniel that Emily and Jack kissed and he comes to confront her and she tells him its over, Voictoria dies on a plane bomb too.

Angie... Dom said...

Wow..Victoria died? my my my. Tomorrow I am going to check the dvd may be I assumed that was the end.. I need to cry with Emily, was praying for her re union (with Jack).
Thank you Anitha

Angie... Dom said...

Now, am watching single ladies, not as good as revenge but a lot of drama..