Friday, October 12, 2012

Once Upon a Time...

TGIF!!!

oh how I love Fridays...

I think I might be going out of town for the weekend, not confirmed yet, am not exactly looking forward to a long distance road trip but if it will put a smile on someones face then I will bear it :D at least I will catch up on my sleep all the hours we will be on the road, will tell you all about it when I get back.

On to the outfit of the day, I have been seeing these printed bodycon dresses in all sorts of colours and print all over on celebrities and blogger and I have been really loving them except I never thought I could pull it off, so when I saw this dress kwa babu kitaa I was overjoyed I didn't think it would fit me well but I took it anyway and it did fit!! its surprisingly not as clingy as I thought it would be and decently enough to be worn during the day...It has all my favourite colours in it the electric blue, lime green and Mint, I love how the flowers are organised on the waist area and the colour blocks create a nice illusion of a slimmer body (don't burst my bubble LOL) it's just perfect!! I added the little white Cardigan to tone it down a little for work and wore my jelly flats. I think am going to have so much fun with this dress because It can be worn in so many different ways.










I'm wearing: dress ~ thrifted, jelly flats ~ Primark via sassynclassy, watch ~ Adidas via Asos.com

 Have a great weekend everyone and God Bless!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kinachokushinda tu ni pozi zako hazijawa za ubunifu namna ya kuipata mikao unapopiga picha mara nyingi iko aina moja tu.Jaribu kwenda mbali zaidi kutukoga macho waangaliaji wa picha zako.lakini unatoka vema kwa viwalo vyako vyote umeejaliwa kabisa bibie.

Cynthia said...

Sweet!
love it especially without the cardigan ...way to go girl! N yesterday's post took my breath away!
hope ur enjoying ur weekend as I write my coment.....
Tchao ...
Xoxo

Anonymous said...

wow! i love i love! i bet it would look waay better with heels tho.. like the hot pink heels you have would contrast beautifully with the blue.. don't u think? but still, u look fabulous girlie!

Anitha Anthony said...

LoL...thanks anony! Will work on that...

Anitha Anthony said...

Thanks Cynthia!...yes I did luv...xoxo

Anitha Anthony said...

Thanks anony...it looks waaay better with heels :))...gotta give the poor legs and knees a break every once in a while tho'

Anonymous said...

Umependeza period

Anonymous said...

Jamani kwa babu kitaa ndio wapi, ila for those of us with no booties can we pull them off