Friday, October 5, 2012

The first Lady...

Hello darlings,


finally the weekend is here!! not that am going to get any rest or anything *sigh* I'm always busier on the weekends. I'm attending a kitchen party of my first cousin today, we still don't have the dresses yet long story, thank God it's my friend's fundi doing the dresses am so grateful that they agreed to do them at such short notice (we placed the order on Tuesday this week!) and then tomorrow we are going wedding dress hunting (the wedding is next weekend) so to say we are cutting it close would be an understatement, I pray it all goes well.


On to the outfit of the day, Thursday to be exact, I had the "I have nothing to wear" moment and when I have a nothing to wear I grab the easiest thing to wear "a dress". These "Michelle Obama" kinda dresses were actually not my favourite trend for some reason, I found them too mature and boring, don't get me wrong I love Michelle obama's style I just didn't feel the dresses suited "me" but the colour of this dress got me and now am hooked on them. would have loved to wear it with something pink and bright but for work it would have been too bright, I might wear it with pink for church some other time.






I decided to layer two necklaces to get a chunky statement look and contrast to the look, I loved how it turned out.
I'm wearing: Dress ~ Shopaholic, Big black necklace ~ Ben de LISI via viatuzi, second chain necklace ~ DIY, belt ~ Diva sparks, patent pointy heels ~ asos.com, bag ~ thrifted

7 comments:

Claritta said...

I love such kind of dresses uwiii na hiyo green apple is my favourite color aisee hadi ikawa my wedding color,cant wait tio paint it ahaha

Anonymous said...


U rock it and luk so smart,kila kitu kimekupendeza darling.

Lilian Tarimo

Anitha Anthony said...

Thanks Clarrita...wow kutapendeza sana with the colour...kweli its ur favourite colour.

Anitha Anthony said...

Thanks lily...

Anonymous said...

SO CUTEEEEEEEE!! TUGEUZIE KWENYE TAKO KIDOGO TUKUONE MAMA!1

Anonymous said...

kwakweli napenda sana magauni ya design hiyo...

Anitha Anthony said...

Na mimi nimeanza kuyapenda hivi karibuni...nilikuwa siyapendi sana.