Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Official Business...

Hey lovelies...how's the week going?

Mine is exhausting, the traffic jams are killing me, I spend three to four hours going home nowadays and about an hour going to work if I leave early, it really sucks! One of the reasons I love living in Kijichi (apart from living rent-free shamelessly with my parents LOL) is the fact that we are so close to town (I can get to town faster faster than a person in Sinza) and we just didn't have traffic jams at all, it took me half an hour from home to work in the morning and the same time going back in the evening on a regular day, but now with the road construction it's a mess!! and the road is not even close to being finished urghhhhh.




Whenever am creatively challenged (that's a fancy way of saying I cant find anything to wear LOL), I pull out my striped boyfriend shirts and rock a more official look, I really love these shirts and I have a small collection of them now I'm looking for white ones as well. To make it more interesting and not so office boring, I added the checkered cardigan in soft lavender and purple, the colours merge very nicely with my shirt with a subtle mix pattern action going on.





I'm wearing: Pinstriped shirt ~ Paul Smith, Checkered Cardigan ~ Thrifted, Chambray dark wash skirt ~ Thrifted, purple skinny belt ~ thrifted, ALDO black pumps ~ Viatuzi