Friday, October 5, 2012

New In!!!

Hey dolls,

#Confessions of a shoe-Holic LOL!

I just had to share my newest additions to the shoe closet! meet my ZARA platforms with gold laminated heels from the Fall -Winter collection 2012!!  how Hot are these? I cant wait to wear them with a sexy black dress, a classy pencil dress or one of my vintage mid length dresses, we are going to have fun me and you babies!!






check them out HERE on the ZARA website.

I need to break them in kwanza, night they are a little too snug on my toes, but surprisingly comfortable and stable despite the high stiletto heel they are actually only 4'96 inches not high at all ;))) though I have to watch wear I wear them because the gold somes of if scratched so no sandy areas or kokoto.

...ZARA's F/W shoe collection 2012 is very sophisticated and very appropriate for Fall and Winter, it was love at first sight when I saw these babies the platform is very Charlotte Olympia which is my favourite designer shoe brand next to YSL both which I can't afford :( so at least I can rock a legit "inspired" version I mean you cant call ZARA mchina bwana right LOL!? :D. am so happy that that ZARA has also done a YSL inspired Tribute pump HERE that I hope it will come out in other colours as well, I want a burgundy one...Check the rest of the F/W ZARA shoe collection HERE...unfortunately ZARA does not ship to Tanzania, I had to order these through someone in the UK and the waiting was frustrating, I think it took about two or three months before I got them. The good news is ZARA now has stores in Capetown and Jo'burg so maybe they will open an online shop and we can order from there.

With this shoe, I officially close my shoe shopping chapter for this Year (am serious this time LOL) unless of course someone offers to give me a free pair :D now how can anyone say no to that hehehehehe, have a great Friday lovies!


8 comments:

tunny said...

yaaaani, for these babes to be on the giveaway ni 2015...ila i can wait hamna tabu.!!

Anitha Anthony said...

LoLest Tunny duh sasa vitakuwa hata si vizuri tena by 2015 nahisi hiyo gold itakuwa imechunika...ila ntajitahidi kuvitunza beibe mwaya for you hahaha hope you wear size 38

Elsa said...

I love shoes but I think ur too way much far from me...
Love these bby but am sure for the moment cant afford them.
Bythe way can you be honest to tell us how many pairs of high heels u own?

Anitha Anthony said...

Its all about balance for me Elsa...I don't spend a lot of money on clothes infact most of my clothes are super cheap and thrifted but I love new shoes so that's were I spend money...these are only 40pounds so thye are very reasonable and affordable mi love...adding these I own about 58 pairs of high heels :)) reasonable number.

Cynthia said...

Love at first sight!!

By the way looking good u have lost weight!

Anitha Anthony said...

Thanks Cynthia,

I guess pictures do lie coz am fatter than ever and I feel disgustingly bloated and swollen urghhhh God help me be serious with my diet please!!!

shiru said...

Hey Anitha,

Just discovered your blog, two days ago, and ive been glued pouring over all your posts!

We definitely have such similar taste and actually a few similar pieces in our wardrobes...

Ive been considering ordering from Asos.com, and and sooo skeptical about online ordering and whether Ill actually get my stuff ( I live in Nairobi)..so...I wanted to know, do u order often from the site? And how long does it take to get to you? Is the free shipping cost thing actually valid in East Africa?

Oh...and did you order these cute Zara shoes online as well? I always have to send my small sis, who studies in the UK to buy and then send to me back here in Kenya...

Anyhu, enough questions....LOVE your blog and LOVE that you post like everyday :-)

Anitha Anthony said...

Hey Shiru, welcome to my closet :D.
To answer ur question yes I do order from asos.com regularly ai think at least once a month ever since I discovered them and my stuff gets here just fine tho they require a street address I use my office address. And Yes its free shipping worldwide even in East africa and even if you buy just one pair of earrings which is just heaven for me because shipping to EA sometimes costs more than the item LoL...they also carry a lot of brands from street labels like Newlook to ALdO to high end ones like juicy couture and Gucci (a girl can dream LoL) unfortunately they don't carry ZARA so I also have to order my zara stuff from friends in the UK.