Monday, October 15, 2012

Love is in the Air...

Hello everyone,

Hope you had a great weekend...I was in Iringa this weekend for my cousin's wedding, she wasn't expecting me to make it and I wanted to surprise her and it worked :D, Here's my outfit for the day...I wish I had packed a different pair of shoes, I don't think these work with the dress they are too chunky and covered while the dress needed delicate slinky shoes oh well better luck next time...First time wearing this dress, it even had its tags on, I bought the dress from a friend who got it somewhere in Europe Norway I think, accessories with my B2A clutch made by Me how very crafty of me :D, the colours of the clutch are complemented well with the colours on my earrings...



;))

Made some new friends LOL!


I'm in love with these earrings from Maya Vintage, I will definitely be going back for more! I used to love wearing these kind of earrings back in the days but I had to stop because of my ear keloids after three minor operations on my right ear I think they are gone for good, I pray so.

My adorable cousin Teddy looking so pwettyyy in her Mori Lee by Madeline Gadner dress, Her Matron of Honor Ritha in the Red dress and her bridesmaids in yellow peplum dresses very chic!

She almost fainted from exhaustion but still smilling...I can't wait for the official wedding photos to come out.

I had the best time with my family at this wedding, To Teddy and Tony I wish you a Happily Ever After kids! and May God shower you with endless blessings!




6 comments:

Pinkcess said...

I love ur dress..U r right abt the shoes bt u still managed to pull off the look..Stunning ma!!

Anonymous said...

Umependeza sana Anitha

Lilian Tarimo

Anitha Anthony said...

Thanks sweetness :*

Anitha Anthony said...

Asante Lovie...xx

Anonymous said...

Umetoka mama. Tunapenda kukuona hata mgongoni mama jitahidi kutupa sehemu zote ili tukuone vema namna unavyotokeza kwa nyuma.Lakini sijaona mtu kama wewe kwa jinsi unavyojitahidi kuweka vitu vyako vizuri kwani nguo zote unazipatia sana Anitha.

Angie... Dom said...

Stunning i also love the lady in red