Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Let's get Loud!...

Hey happy people,
(being unhappy causes wrinkles so kemea kabisa LOL!)

how was your Monday? I hope it was better than mine...I spent a good four hours!! in a traffic jam heading home last night it was crazy!!! they are currently fixing the Kilwa road so kwa sie wa pande za mbagala jana was a very bad day...I tend to fall asleep while driving whenever am tired I don't know why I just can help it much to the worry of the boyfriend who knows about that little problem that he kept calling and calling to make sure that I was not sleeping LOL...I did however rear-ended a taxi while asleep but there was no damage done to his car or mine so he just yelled at me while I stared dumbly at him very speechless and embarrassed because am so sure the people in the next lane saw me sleeping LOL...I finally got home close to midnight beyond tired only to find a feverish hot baby and I kicked into mommy-mode had to give her a cold sponge bath and paracetamol and she slept right away and I finally got to sleep for a few hours before I had to wake up for work urghhh!!  



After a very long story, this was my monday outfit, what better way to combat monday blues than with hot pink or is it fuschia? I can't tell the difference haha...I went all matchy match with my blouse and skirt blending in perfectly that it looked like a dress, i considered wearing a coloured belt for colourblocking but Pink is bright enough on its own no need to add any more colour blocking is just so over rated in my opinion, I decided to wear my silver instead for a polished, clean cut, toned down look complemented with my snake skin pumps.




I'm wearing: hot pink silk blouse ~ thrifted, New york & Co body con skirt ~ thrifted, stainless steel belt ~ thrifted, Snake skin pumps ~ ALDO via Viatuzi

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look good anitha,and as always you are such a good writer.
stay blessed

Anonymous said...

woow..lovely!

JM!!

Elsa said...

Wait a minute, was these pieces came together or in different thriftn?

Lookin freshhhhhhhh.. Where is december jamani? Lol! Our little secrete with my CEO..

Anonymous said...

wow!!! umependezajeeeeee jamani?yaani gauni limekutoa na limekuongezea uzurii. Uko bombaaaaaaa.umejaliwa kujifahamu na kujua viwalo vinavyokutoa.

Anonymous said...

Anitha jamani, ungegeuka kidogo tukuone na nyuma jamani mbona umetunyima uhondo maana hiyo nguo imekupendeza sana,naamini hapo nyuma pamekaa vizuri sana na nguo hii.Hebu ivae tena piga picha ugeukie upande tuone mgongo.

Anitha Anthony said...

Thank you anony...

Anitha Anthony said...

Thank you JM :D

Anitha Anthony said...

LoL Elsa...the blouse and skirt were thrifted in two different place and different times :D

Anitha Anthony said...

Asante anony :D

Anitha Anthony said...

LoL...

Gloria Rg said...

Gd stuff anitha! Am such a fan of ur blog!
The matchy matchy concept has rl worked here, bcoz when I saw the pics I thot its a dress!!
Ur so creative dya! Kp up the gd work!
I wish u had more thAn one post per day!!!!!

Anonymous said...

oh wow! u look stunning! i love! i love!

Anitha Anthony said...

Wow Gloria thanks love! I wish I could too but too busy with work.

Anitha Anthony said...

Thank you anony :D

Winnie Ngalaba said...

yaani anything in pink is fine with me, but my dear umependeza mpaka nasikia raha. natamani ningekuwa najua kupangilia kama wewe. au uwezo pia unachangia??

Anitha Anthony said...

Thanks Winnie my dear...unaweza kuniajiri nikupangilie mwaya am not expensive at all :D ni kuwa tu mbunifu na nguo zako na kujua jinsi ya kuzitumia zaidi ya njia moja...hizo zote hapo nimezipata mtumbani blouse nadhani ilikuwa 500tshs na skirt nilipata kurasini kwa 8,000tshs tu na kimkanda karume haya 3000tshs sijui kama ilifika hapo cha bei labda ni viatu tu love...unaweza pata vitu vizuri kwa bei nzuri sana illi mradi tu usiwe mvivu kutafuta na uwe mbunifu wa kuzitumia nguo zako zaidi na zaidi.

Winnie Ngalaba said...

Thanks luv nimekusoma mamito