Monday, October 22, 2012

Lemonade...

Hello Darlings...

I know I know I disappeared on you again my apologies! the thing is I promised Elsa that The next post I do here will be about wardrobe essentials but unfortunately I had been preparing for reviews and a couple of upcoming family thing that I hadn't had time to work on the post much less take outfit pictures, but I promised to do it and I will do it it will just take some time so Elsa my love be patient with me just a lil' bit longer.

On happy news last Friday was my daughters 3rd birthday!!! Wowerzz! sometimes I can't believe that I'm actually a mother, I feel truly blessed, feels like yesterday when the doctor put her tiny tall little body in my arms all yellow and bloody and I remember thinking wow what a tall baby, she's going to be taller than me Thank God wheew! hahaha randomness after labour, I completely forgot all the pain I had just gone through and I was filled with such overwhelming love and I kept thinking she's all mine all mine, me! I just did this! I'm a mom! and now she's three years old, walking, running, talking, getting up to all sorts of mischief being very much her mother's daughter in every sense of the way LOL...She has turned my life upside down literally in a good way, am stronger, wiser and confident because of her, she has made a woman out of a silly, naive little girl I was...I am who I am today because of this adorable little person...Happy birthday my heart.. 


being a little diva in her floral shift LOL





naughty naughty!

here's what I wore on friday...I wanted a soft fresh young mommy look and bright colours to reflect my super happy mood...This floral maxi couldroy vintage skirt is my newest purchase from Tandika, went there last week when I was feeling a little low and needed a pick me up and nothing picks me up more than my cheap thrills...paired it with my Green tank top from H&M and lime yellow cardigan from Karume, I added my pearl collar necklace and bracelet from viatuzi to classy up the look...my old trusty banana republic sandals on my feet just incase I had to run for cover LOL..friday was a crazy day in Dar may we never live to see that again!








I have a thing coming up next weekend, so I wanted to change my hair up to more longer locks, I had ordered some new hair but it still hasn't arrived :( and another friend who was supposed to send me some forgot SMH...good hair is super expensive in bongo y'all know but this one is Noble hair called Shakira and it's actually super cheap hair and quality to match LOL but it's not so bad though and you can iron it if you like, I love the thick body waves and the lenght, it sheds a lot and has a lot of fly-aways but that's to be expected with synthetic weaves ...it's very soft and light so here I had two packs sewn on, I added another pack later on to make it fuller.



8 comments:

Elsa said...

Its hard to continue strike while I see something gud.. U lookin nice mumy.

Beatrice said...

Congrats for raising up a beautiful, cute little angel...being a mother is truly one of the most amazing wonders of them all.
Happy belated Alyssa (my mkwe...lol)
Anitha,u are a beautiful being and may u remain blessed...Cheers.

Judith nassaazi said...

I love this, the pics too are exquisite!

tunny said...

wow wow n wooooow....the kalaz luks goood on u

Anitha Anthony said...

Awwwww thank you Elsa mi love xoxoxoest!

Anitha Anthony said...

Awww what a sweet thing to say...thank you Beatrice!

Xx

Anitha Anthony said...

Thanks Wifi...all taken by your boyfriend who couldn't stop complaining the whole time LoLest!

Anitha Anthony said...

Thanks Tunny my VIP umepotea!!

Xo