Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Concrete Jungle...

Hello everyone,

hows the week going for you!?

...so much to do so little time and so tired...to top it my dada of good three years decided she wants to go home now try something different, we have lived together since I was pregnant with Alyssa amenikuzia mtoto kwa kweli and am so thankful. Thanks to mama I already have a new replacement in place (who needs to be trained) but she's great with my baby and Alyssa seem to think they are the same age and she's giving the poor girl a good work out everyday running after her LOL.




This was my Tuesday outfit for a team meeting in town, I woke up super tired from the crazy traffic jam I was stuck in, I had to get dressed in record time and rush out praying there won't be any traffic jam because being late to this meeting is unacceptable. I got this skirt from shopaholic a while back but I have been hating it ever since I don't know why but am feeling it now expect to be seeing it more on the blog....



I'm wearing : Blazer ~ China, animal print top ~ thrifted, belt ~ Thrifted, Skirt ~ BongoShopaholic, bag ~ thrifted, Shoes ~ ALDO via Viatuzi, necklace used to be a belt on one of my tops



4 comments:

Elsa said...

lookini nice.. my eyes are on bag only..

Elsa said...

lookini nice.. my eyes are on bag only..

Elsa said...

lookini nice.. my eyes are on bag only..

Anonymous said...

hello anitha am loving the outfit.please take your time to view this new online thrift store www.facebook.com/Time2Thrift

thanks :-*