Monday, October 1, 2012

A fresh Start...

Hello dolls,

How was your weekend? did you do anything fun?

I spent mine cleaning and cleaning and organising my room again so I can mess it up during the week and girl it gets messy LOL!...I finally went through all my clothes and bags cleaned out everything I am no longer wearing, feeling or can fit in anymore which were filling up much needed space, I did keep some of the clothes that do not fit anymore but am so attached to in a futile hope that maybe someday I will get really serious and actually loose weight *sigh* but if by december I still cant fit in them then I will give them away to someone more deserving :( ...would you like me to do a post on my closet and how I organise things to maximise my little storage space? I have post pictures on my facebook page HERE.




Here's my casual Friday look from last week, wearing another blazer from Gracella of Flexycollections check her blog  HERE she's very affordable and her collection of blazers is big and very chic! she also sells other stuff apart from Blazers.

I love preppy looks on Friday's and I was so inspired by another blogger who does preppy and boho so well check her out HERE and nothing says preppy like a fitted blazer and a school girl collar blouse. I had totally forgotten I had these skinny jeans and that they still fit wheeew! I was just telling my self I need to find some dark wash skinny jeans...these are actually dark purple. I wore my cream blouse with the school girl collar that has pink ribbon piping that matches my earrings and shoes :D and added the cream blazer for a clean finish...with the animal print on my bag to spice things up.






I'm wearing: Blazer ~ FlexyCollection, Blouse ~ Thrifted, Skinny Jeans ~ Thrifted, Nude pumps ~ Asos.com, Gold belt ~ Thrifted, Animal print bag ~ Finishing Touches Oysterbay shopping centre


3 comments:

Elsa said...

Lookin gud.. Anyway check ur fb inbox. I put something for you..

Anitha Anthony said...

Thanks love..xx

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! You look gorgeous!!! Love the way you styled the blazer with the blouse and skinny jeans. And the nude pumps are super duper stylish. <3