Friday, September 28, 2012

White Wash...

Hello dolls...

TGIF!!! the weekend is finally here!

So my obsession with white continues...I just feel very fresh whenever am wearing white, it's just so clean!...I have been looking for a white blazer for a while now so when Gracella of  FlexyCollections told me she has one, I told her to go with it to the office and I planned my yesterday outfit with it in mind, I picked it up at her office in the morning and wore it to work hahaha...it's very light with a hint of peplum and can be work as a blouse since it doesn't have a collar...I also got a cream blazer that am wearing today so my blazer shopping list is almost complete, just need one more white with a collar, a blue, yellow, green and red one :D





so I left home wearing just the blouse and the skirt and picked the blazer on my way to work. The blouse was gifted to me by a friend and Collegue (Thanks Beatrice) I love the soft rose pink colour and the contrasting cream colar, the tiny gold buttons and its double breast pockets.








I'm wearing: a contrast blouse gifted, White skirt ~BongoShopaholics, White Blazer ~ FlexyCollection, nude/pink pumps ~ Asos, ZARA bag ~ SassynClassy