Thursday, September 6, 2012

What a Girl Wants...

Hello Dolls,

I have been busy trying to clean up the blog, makeover so to speak, like the new colours?...I really love pink and grey together. My previous hanger header was a copyrighted art work from another blog :p i didn't think it was a big deal before LOL so anyways I decided to make a new one and let me tell you it hasn't been easy...and I know you must have been sick of all the new headers huge and hugest LOL popping up on the blog all the time (am not guaranteeing they wont anymore, am a perfectionist ha ha ha) just that am currently happy with my work of art and yes I drew that by my self :D (*patting myself in the back here)




This was my outfit yesterday, I got this skirt last Saturday at Mr.Price and I knew I was going to wear it with this blouse...I am really into mixing patterns at the moment...the skirt is made of stretchy material so it really clings to the body so I added a blazer for some butt cover LOL...oh yes I finally found a pair of tangarine/orangey shoes last week at Viatuzi. I love them!! very comfortable but suede gets dirty quickly so I try to be with these ones. even though you can clean your suede shoes with Suede cleaners, frequent cleaning thins out the material and fades the colour so the only solution is to not wear them where they will get dust and dirt on them.






I'm wearing: Thrifted blouse ~ Karume, Striped bodycon Skirt ~ Mr.Price, Belt and Blazer from China, Bag ~ VJ-fashions Sinza, Orange pumps ~ Breshka via Viatuzi


Bathroom pics...I know am not the only one who does this LOL...and its the only pic that shows the patterns more vividly.
What do you guys think of the pattern mix trend? compared to colour blocking which one is your favourite? and which one do you wish it will be over already? and most importantly what do you think of the new closet header and the colours?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Doll,the closet header is awesome and the color is amazeballs..keep up. On the side of comparisso btn color blocking n mixed pattern,i have no choice on ma side cause both are rocking and once u mix them well they make someone look very fascinating.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Anitha! !!
alafu blog now looks good!..love the header and back ground colour the white!

JM!

Anitha Anthony said...

Hey anony thanks a lot wheew...glad u like it...and you are so right about colour blocking and patter mixing...

Anitha Anthony said...

Thanks JM...I think am done now no more fixing LoL

Elsa said...

The moment I see the skirt I thout its tha gown u have with this green strip. Ur lookin gud

Anitha Anthony said...

Thanks Elsa...yes it doeos look similar, i'm collecting quite a number of striped clothes...feeling nautical...all I need is a yatch now LooooL

Subira wahure said...

umependeza as usual...sasa itabidi nikufuate uniorganaizie my closet....

Anitha Anthony said...

Thank you Subira...anytime luv