Monday, September 3, 2012

The Young and The Bold...

Hello my lovely leaders,

How was your weekend!? mine was so exciting oh Gosh I can't wait to tell you all about it but for now am going to zip it LOL! just know I'm a very happy woman right about now :))))

This weekend has also had a bit of shopping...I started at Bongo Shopaholic got some really amazing stuff, I wish I could do a haul video that's how amazing the stuff was, then my friend Jamila of JAMSA was having a clearance sale at her shop as she wants to get into a new line of business so I passed by and got two amazing dresses and nautical striped sheer blouse (I'm really into stripes lately) and then I passed by Mr.Price Mlimani city and got some cute stuff for me and Alyssa and then I ran out of money and had to drag myself home reluctantly its so fortunate I lost my ATM card otherwise it would have been very bad, oh how I looove swipping it and whine about being broke later on LOL...


This was my casual Friday work outfit, pictures taken after lunch never a good idea LOL...One of my favourite trends at the moment is definitely the scarf print trend, mainly because it has such a vintage vibe to it and I'm truly a lover of vintage, when I saw this shirt at Bongo shopaholic I just had to have it. The print is very bold, bright and best part is it has this thin shoulder pads that make it fit so well and the beautiful gold buttons are just icing on the top, I have a million ways I want to wear this blouse,but this time I wore it with my trusty white skinny jeans and my lime yellow pumps that am regretting buying now LOL...I love the weird colour, but the fit and cut is just awful even with the stretching they still hurt my toes after some time urghh I will never learn...

I'm wearing: Scarf print blouse ~ Bongo Shopaholic, White tank top ~H&M, White skinny jeans ~ random brand, Lime yellow pumps ~ Newlook from Viatuzi July collection, Tan work handbag ~ from VJ fashions


meet the fish necklace ~ Cassandra ShopperzPlaza, White Adidas Cambrigde watch ~ Asos



Have a blessed week my lovelies, may we all be a testimony of God's greatness...


XOXO


Anitha


2 comments:

Elsa said...

Am start to be inlove with this kind shirt.. Let me go and find one..

Anonymous said...

Yaani Anitha wewe unanikosesha raha sana nikiangalia picha zako jamani mbona nimekuzimia sana!!! Yaani jinsi unavyotokea nimekupendaje jamani!!! uko mdada mtulivuuuuu poa na natural.Huh!! I am speechless on you baby.Umeniloga kabisaaaaaaaa!!