Monday, September 3, 2012

The Flower Girl...

Hello dolls,

How's your week going?

just a quick post of my Monday outfit,
I left home in a hurry today (riding with my mother, you better be on time LOL) I couldn't take pictures and then I was busy during the day I forgot, so I had to take quick ones after the sun had gone down and my skirt is all wrinkled from sitting :(, the quality of the picture is so very bad totally doesn't do justice to my very super bright and girly outfit today :((



if there was a colour I love wearing apart from black, it will be white! you just feel so fresh and clean when you wear white right! I have been looking for a white skirt for the longest time and finally got one last weekend at BongoShopaholics, spotless and in my size I was ecstatic! It's made of stretchy cotton material and fits me well though it's a bit big on my waist area making my waist look bigger need to have it adjusted a bit...I found another full white skirt at Mr.price on the same day must have been my lucky white skirt day! :))




I love love love love LOOOOVE these pumps!! Pink pumps heels ~ Lipsy from Viatuzi july collection

I'm wearing: a floral blouse ~ Newly thrifted from Karume, White skirt ~ BongoShopaholics, Daisy flower necklace ~ SassynClassy, pearl earring ~ Woolworth, Adidas White Cambridge watch ~ Asos




did I mention that I love my shoes? LOL


I'm currently doing a little maintenance work on the blog trying to clean it up a bit, so don't be alarmed by the weird and sudden changes, it's all trial and error, when I completely mess it up then am going to get a graphic designer to do a rescue mission LOL, but what am going for is something super clean and neat all white like THIS  , what do you think of the changes so far?

                                                     XOXO

                           Anitha




10 comments:

Elsa said...

Lookin sharp bby.. Love the combination..

Cynthia said...

Uwiiii ......you nailed the look!

Anonymous said...

love every photo !woow

JM!

Melbourne imran said...

Looking Nice...Melbourne florist

Elsa said...

I can see the blog now..
And yes we are not kissin anyone's ASS lol!..

Anitha Anthony said...

Thanks Elsa luv :D

Anitha Anthony said...

Thanks Cynthia!

Anitha Anthony said...

Thanks JM...xx

Anitha Anthony said...

Thanks Imran...

Anitha Anthony said...

LoL...no we are nOt :D