Monday, September 17, 2012

Slumber party...

Hey Lovelies,

How was your weekend?  what do you guys usually do on the weekend?

I have so many outfit posts lined up for you this week, so we are not going to go a day without a post how cool is that? let's start with last Friday, I was feeling a a little lazy about getting dressed up so I wore these wide leg pallazzo pants that I got from BongoShopaholic last sale.


These pants are very comfy and they feel like pajamas, I just added a T-shirt and my gold cap toe-d flats for absolute comfort, I piled on my gold toned statement necklaces (am actually wearing two necklaces there) and my animal print bag to make the look relaxed chic and classy NOT sloppy and lazy.





I'm wearing: T-shirt~ MadebyAfrica, Wideleg pallazzo pants ~ BongoShopaholic, necklace ~Cassandra (worm backwards) Animal print bag ~ AfterShock via Finishing Touches boutique Oysterbay shopping centre, Gold cap toe white ballet flats ~ bought in china, bracelets ~ from sabasaba



Have a great week guys and don't forget to comment and LIKE my facebook page top right side of the blog :D.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey luv,umependeza sana i love that chain,the bag kweli unajua kutunza is this the one u have from when we are in college?u real look gud

Lilian Tarimo

Anitha Anthony said...

Thanks LiLy my dear...hapana this one is new mwaya nimelinunua thi year kwa hela miiingi halafu naona linaanza kuchubuka kwenye hiyo Gold wakati hata kulibeba silibebi sana roho inaniumaje? :((

Elsa said...

Hey lovie love the look my dear.

by the way i think it better if u give the must have list in our wardrobe ie, pieces of clothes we must have in order to dress well.

Claritta said...

Anitha,you are a lil fat and big trousers dont look good on you unless ikubane kidogo kwenye hips then ndo ibwage..hiyo trouser ya leo mimi ni noo for you kwakweli then plus a tshirt??otherwiae every thing is perfect

Anitha Anthony said...

Thanks Elsa...that's a great idea luv I will definetly work on that.

Anitha Anthony said...

LoL...Claritta, if you read my post then you know that I was going for a very relaxed lazy day dressing but still chic, Tshirts are now very versatile piece of clothing and can be worn anytime and anywhere with the right accesories, when you are going for a relaxed look you don't want kubanwa banwa and I love that these pants hazinibani...I am a lil fat and I work with it not hide it, these pants fit my body perfectly, without being too obvious...its not everyday that you want to be dressed up sometimes you want a chilled laid back look...experiment a little my dear.I never limit myself to a certain look.

Anonymous said...

Now this is Anitha i know and not the Anitha from the last post...aaggrrr!!! Looking good in casual look Anitha.

Mariam.

Anitha Anthony said...

Hihihi Mariam I loved that outfit doll. Pictures just didn't do it justice but glad u like this one.

Claritta said...

Thank You Anitha I have understood you..had to look at the pics again and I think zimekufanya uonekane mpana..you and me probably have the same body size thats why had to say that as wen I wear such pants oh my my sijskiii kabisa

Anitha Anthony said...

*BBM thumbs up* :D