Saturday, September 8, 2012

Rio De Janeiro...

Hello darlings,

How was your Friday? Mine was heeeeeectic! client visits and happy hour sale at Bongo shopaholics where I met a couple of fans of the blog...Thank you ladies for saying Hello and I even got a hug! which reminds of of the nicest lady I met last Saturday at Mlimani city who smiled at me and asked me if I have ever been hugged by a stranger and I said no and she gave me a huge hug LOL and told be shes a big fan of the blog and she looooooves the blog Gosh that was super sweet of you love.

It was good day work-wise yesterday and fruitful, a great way to end the week, Thank you Lord! now I can look forward to our weekly meetings next week wheew! Our monthly Friday Girl's night out are back on since we had stopped them for Ramadan and last night we did Karambezi Cafe at Sea Cliff Hotel...It's always great to kickback and hang with my girlfriends and make new ones.  I didn't carry a change of clothes this time so I wore this through out the day... Mhhh as I write this am eating the fattest and crunchiest Kitumbua with chai ya maziwa yenye hiriki na kila kitu and it's sooo darn gud I had to share that hahaha...The best things in life are definetly NOT fat free hahahahahaaaa... 






I don't wear jeans often because it's so very hard for me to find jeans that fit well and are light enough so I don't feel hot and sweaty. I prefer light skinny jeans to regular jeans because skinny jeans have lighter material which make movement comfortable for me. I previously stuck to black skinny jeans as I felt they were slimming but as I embrace my body I have stopped trying to hide under clothes I mean if you are big you are big right!? last week I was lucky enough to get these green skinny jeans and pink ones at Bongo shopaholic and I couldn't be happier, coloured pants are all the rage this season and these fit so well and they go high waist...there's nothing I hate more than a low waist jeans that lets everything hang loose LOL...It was no brainer to pair this blazer with these jeans they go so well together, a deep purple blouse to colour block and my new mint necklace...I really love statement necklaces and am always buying new ones my jewelry box is overflowing...they add character to a look.

Goofin' around...haa!



I'm wearing: Thrifted blazer ~ Old from Manyanya, purple silky top from mama, Green H&M Skinny jeans thrifted ~ BongoShopaholics, Necklace ~ Mr. Price(New and still available), Yellow NewLook pumps ~ Viatuzi

All pictures thanks to my brother Arnold who had to take these outside his office with his colleagues passing by LOL...anything for big Sis :D



10 comments:

Anonymous said...

find myself singing matonya's called Anitha (not sure of the name but sound same)..

love them pics.

JM!

Anonymous said...

i love the braids.u luk gwud.wat ar they called

Anitha Anthony said...

Thanks anony...the braids are Afro kinky twist

Anitha Anthony said...

LOL...thanks JM!

Cynthia said...

Hey!
love the look, n nice Braids they give u this sweet baby face!! Lol!!
Anitha, what's up with todays title? What did you mean!!

Anitha Anthony said...

Hihihi thanks Cynthia...about the title I was stuck for tittles LoL...and since my outfit is so colourful it reminded me of Rio the cartoon movie

Elsa said...

And where does this Christmas tree went.. Lolest.
Girl u combo it and am dying for that one..

Carole said...

How ironic! You talking of vitumbua (and by the way I could almost commit a capital offence for one right about now) yet you are just losing more and more weight. I think must-wear-black for us big girls is utter bollocks! Evidence: This is your most colourful outfit yet but your most slimming in my eyes.

Finally got round to commenting. Fantastic look girl

Anitha Anthony said...

LoL Elsa umenikumbusha mbali na christmas tree...thanks doll

Anitha Anthony said...

ThankS Carole... I hope it won't be the last comment :D, I have actually been off the diet for some weeks now eating ovyo and have gained two kgs back am so dissapointed yani...