Thursday, September 13, 2012

Pristine...

Hello dolls,

so yesterday I felt like matching the blog colours :D, going for a clean cut look...wearing the white skirt again...with pink blazer I got from Mr.Price last week (it's still in stock if you are interested) I have been looking for single coloured blazers for a while, so when I saw this at Mr.price I grabbed it...the material is not so good but then again you get get what you pay for, now if only I could get a white blazer then I would be a happy girl.









I'm wearing: White skirt ~ BongoShopaholic, striped shirt ~ old, Pink blazer ~ Mr.Price, necklace, bracelet ~ Viatuzi, heeled loafer shoes ~ NewLook via Viatuzi, Bag ~ VJ Collections


PS: I took these pictures very late yesterday so they were dark and after adjusting the lighting well they are kinda washed out so sorry about that.

16 comments:

Cynthia said...

hey...
U look so neat!u know white stands for ' purity ' so u look so innocent ...r U? ? .....kiding bana!
well that necklace gave it the best finishing touch!

Anitha Anthony said...

LoL am soooo very innocent ;)) thanks Cynthia.

Cynthia said...

Morning sweetpie!
well this is totally out of topic bt plz use je platform to mobilize people to vote for Tanzania's natural wonders to be among ' 7 natural wonders of the world. ' through natural wonders.org plzzzz .... and plz vote too ...!! Tchao ...

Anonymous said...

Anitha we all know that you are a true fashionista, no doubt. For some reasons I am not feeling your outfit today... this is my first time i am not impressed by your look.

Sorry hun, i know how the truth can be painful but there you have it.

Mariam

Elsa said...

Lookin good as usual clean and nit.

Anitha Anthony said...

Hey doll...will check it out anything to get us outthere who knows maybe even Zara will recognise us and start shipping here hahahahah

Anitha Anthony said...

Hey Mariam :(( why why jamani is it the hair LoL...that was honest and I appreciate that. I liked this look because its different from my colourful looks

Anitha Anthony said...

Thanks Elsa :))

Anonymous said...

There are thousands of blogs that requires comments on them. What is the intention of blog comments? Sent From Blackberry.

toxeeqation said...

First time on your blog..I lve it and i love your bag as well! Keep up the goodwork..

Anitha Anthony said...

Aheem anony...comments are just that comments your platform to join in on the fun and to express ur opinion.

Anitha Anthony said...

Hi toxeeqation! Welcome to my closet and thank you!

Anonymous said...

Nice blog. Found it through mama zuris. In her second last post on laid back fashion. You mentioned you loved the blogger to bits. Can you please tell me who is the blogger (blog address)? I like her fashion sense also.

Anitha Anthony said...

Hey anony thanks a lot and karibu! Check www.stylepantry.com that's her blog...she's really awesome!

Anonymous said...

Im still stalking your blog since I sent you the message earlier. You seem fun!

Thanks for the blog address, and for telling us where we can find the cute outfits you wear!!

One last one, where did you purchase your kinky braids?

Im definitely hooked on your blog. You have a new loyal fan :)

Anitha Anthony said...

Aww thank you...I got them and had them done at Mwenge luv!