Thursday, September 27, 2012

Oriental Express...

Hello Dolls...

Just a little something I wore yesterday...It was one of those days that you cant find anything to wear, my room is a total mess at the moment which makes getting dressed even harder...I'm not sure if I like this look or not hmm...what do you think?




I love this blouse, I'm actually wearing it backwards because it has a deep V front I prefer it in the back than the front, this blouse is not just silky its 100% silk the feeling against my skin is so sensuous...silk sheets anyone!? LOL


I'm wearing: a silk Koppa blouse ~ thrifted, beige skirt ~ Atmosphere, earrings ~ gifted, beige/nude pumps ~MIA via viatuzi, ZARA bag


speaking of messy rooms, I have a small bedroom hence storage is a bit of a challenge but with a cleverly customised big-ass closet I manage but it's still not enough...lately I feel my clothes are on the floor and my bed more than they are on the closet, my shoes are all over the place and some in boxes that I even forget some of them. So I decided last weekend to have a new bigger 4x6 shoe rack made so that all my shoes will be in one place and I can see them while getting dressed...which will also free up some space in my smaller closet for my bags which are now taking much needed space in my bigger closet (it's a nightmare) so the rack was finished yesterday and I'm pretty impressed with how it turned out, all my closets are my own designs :D maybe I should get into the furniture business hahaha! I was going to post the pics on facebook but for those who are not members of my facebook page (Shame on you! it's just one click away HERE LOL) here is a sneak peek






More on facebook HERE

10 comments:

liz kinyamagoha said...

Beautiful alwaez ma

Elsa said...

I love the blouse.. Real am mad in love with it..

Anonymous said...

Hahahaaaaaaaaaaaa Anitha mbona umenivunja shingo kuangalia hizo loso zako du!!! Wadada wenzanko hapo watajinyonga. Unakusanya vyote hivyo na baadaye peleka 'Good will" wakasalule watu halafu unaanza na moja tena.Hongera mama.Bado kutuonyesha viwalo na hata chupi ikiwezekana uzianike hapa tuzione kama nazo zinaendana na kila nguo unayovaa.

Anonymous said...

Umependeza sana...

Anonymous said...

Lov the shoe rack, how much it cost?

Anitha Anthony said...

Thank you Liz...xx

Anitha Anthony said...

Thanks Elsa...:D

Anitha Anthony said...

Asante anony..

Anitha Anthony said...

Thanks anony...its mninga nimetengenezewa for tshs 120,000

Anonymous said...

mie viatu tu basi