Monday, September 24, 2012

My saving Grace...

Hello Dolls,

How was your weekend? did anything fun? Mine was great thanks for asking :D LOL...

I went to church with my little family yesterday...Alyssa my usually very quite around strangers baby was at her naughtiest at church, she was all over the place, laughing, taking all my stuff, calling me mama mamaaa mambo? mimaa? loudly! getting under my skirt, poking other people, she wouldnt stop I breathed a sigh of relief when the mass was over without a crying incident now those are the worst, I really suck at being the stern disciplinary mother she knows she's the boss *sigh*.




I finally got to wear this navy blue bow tie top :D I got at Shopaholics about three months ago, I think I have mentioned one too many times how much I love bows, to me anything with a bow takes me to a happy girly place...I feel the same way about polkadots, I mean what's not to love? so when I saw this giant polkadots skirt (it's actually a dress)  at my usual babu place mitaa ya home I knew it will go perfectly with my top...did I mention the skirt is silk? :D I originally was going to wear the outfit wit a red bag and a red belt (such a cliché) but I really wanted to wear new my gold belt which arrived on Saturday from asos.com isn't it so cool? got it on sale for $7 only! (I'm officially addicted to asos, shipping is so fast and prices are super good!!) so I decided to go neutral with beige/nude and gold accessories and pink lipstick for a pop of colour.













I'm wearing: navy blue bow tie top ~ Topshop thrifted via Bongo shopaholics, navy and white polkadot skirt ~Thrifted, beige/nude shoes ~ Internacionale via Viatuzi, nude/beige envelope clutch ~ Atmosphere via Sassy and Classy, Gold tortoise link belt ~ asos, Ring and bracelet ~quality centre 


8 comments:

Elsa said...

Nina kiherehere..
Lokin fine, cant emagine was a gown and u rush to fundi juma to turn it to skirt.

Cynthia said...

Missed ur closet!
looking fabulous ...
Polee ...hope u get well soon ...am also anti-hospital so I understand!

XOXO

Anonymous said...

looking lovely as always. .imagine that was a gauni,love u lots.

Anitha Anthony said...

:D thanKs El

Anitha Anthony said...

Thanks Cynthia... Am doing much better now!

Anitha Anthony said...

Hihi thanks anony...xx

Anonymous said...

u look amazing as always na hizo rasta usizitoe jaman anitha zimekupendeza mnoooo kuliko ile afaro,lol.muah

Anitha Anthony said...

Thank you anony...ila zimenikata sana nywele yani duh!