Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Miss Daisy...

Hey lovelies,

Hope the week is going well for you, I can't complain at all...Here's a little something I wore on Sunday.


This super girly dress is one of the things I found at Mr.Price recently, I think it's still available if you like it, can you believe this is a size small and it still fits loose? I just fell in love with the flowers and the vintage-y cut of the dress. It was meant to be a short summer dress but since am so short it just long enough so I guess being short is a bonus sometimes hahaha. I wore it with my favourite daisy flowers necklace which complements the dress so well don't you think? and my satin hot pink heels which were forgotten somewhere in my closet...with all the girly-ness going on I decided to tie my braids back in a proper grown up ladylike hair style and ta-da I looked like mama Alyssa proper :D...
speaking of Alyssa my lovely and ooh so naughty daughter who was all dressed up in a pretty brand new lace skirt until decided to paint her own nails while I was getting ready let's just say the skirt will never be worn again it's completely damaged and I had to go buy a nail polish remover and wipe her down from her face to legs which were all covered in nail polish and we ended up being so late for a baptism party we were invited to, I was so annoyed but it was too funny in the end I just had to laugh...kids!! never turn your back on them for too long LOL, to top it after she had realised the mess she had made she decided to go throw my favourite mint nailpolish bottle far away to hide the evidence hahahaha.







I'm wearing: a floral dress ~ Mr.Price, Daisy flower necklace ~ SassynClassy, earrings and pearl bracelet ~Viatuzi, Yellow envelope clutch ~ from China, hot pink satin bow pumps ~Newlook via Viatuzi



10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Umependeza sana bi mdogo..by d way.ka-dress is how much nikamchukulie bi mdomdo?pls

Anitha Anthony said...

Asante bi mkubwa...ilikuwa elfu thelathini bi mkubwa.

Elsa said...

Awht! Ur lookin flowered jamani. Love the Alyssa story...

Claritta said...

Aisee u nailed it my dear yani hapo umenibamba haswa haswa kabisa..halafu naona mara nyingi u say u bought something online are thet real??yan uhakika wa kupata kamzigo upo??

Anonymous said...

Yaani umependeza sana..Sina la kusema best


Love that
Always
Dottie

Anonymous said...

Anitha please be honest, how many pairs of shoes do you have!? this is just unbelievable!!! i see you wearing different shoes everyday and i came to think like how many pairs does she own!!??

Mariam

Anitha Anthony said...

LoL thanks Elsa..

Anitha Anthony said...

Thanks Claritta...about online shopping Yes my dear its very real as long you are shopping on a legit site then you will get ur stuff and ofcourse if you wrote the correct shipping address (P.O box) I mostly shop at Asos.com and ebay

Anitha Anthony said...

Awwww thanks Dottie luv.

Anitha Anthony said...

LoL Mariam I honestly don't know how many pairs of shoes I have...I even forget some sometimes...so am having a new waaaay bigger shoeshelf mad ikiwa tayari ndo ntajua