Monday, September 10, 2012

Meet the parents...

Hello Everyone,

How was your weekend? I hope you had a relaxing weekend... I woke up pretty early on Saturday to take my friend to Muhimbili to see her mother who had an accident on Thursday, and then to the office after which I spent quality time with my little family just the three of us



This is definetly my weekend uniform, maxi skirt, tank top or Tshirt and sandals or wedges. I got this maxi skirt at Mr.Price last Saturday I fell in love with the pattern, the soft cotton material and the pockets now anything with pockets is perfect for me... Been seeing a lot of cute stuff at Mr.Price lately with passably okay-ish quality and finishing...I normally only buy accessories and flats and Alyssa's stuff there but lately I have been buying few clothing items for myself from there too.





Adidas white Cambridge watch ~ Asos, cocktail ring and Handbag ~ VJ Collections




Tshirt ~ MadebyAfrica, Skirt and Belt ~ Mr.Price, Necklace ~Mr.Price, NineWest leather and wood wedges ~ thrifted

Changed into a tank and cardigan to go Mall-ing...Alyssa is wearing pink top and Chambray tiered skirt ~Mr.Price and her cute sandals are also Mr.Price with a thrifted lavender cardigan.

Have a blessed week guys...

2 comments:

Elsa said...

I like Alysa kipilipili.. Like mine.

Anitha Anthony said...

Hahaha ELsa...