Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Extra Virgin...

Hello dolls,

Don't be alarmed by my title in case you have a one track mind like mine LOL....its cause my skirt is Olive green and Olive oil of the best kind is always Extra Virgin get it!?never mind LOL

How's the week going? have you guys seen Kate Middletone's uhmm topless photos? *Gasp* I wonder what is she feeling right now hmm, it's been a season of one naked royal after another, Prince Harry and now the our beloved super chic Kate, I wonder who's next?...it's nice to know they are human after all LOL

now before you comment on my in-your-face-more-than-usual belly in the pics bellow lets just keep in mind that it's a cute outfit right!? LOL...and in my defense it didn't show so much in person :D I had decided to take a day off from spanks and this happens SMH well you either love it or hate it but its there am just indifferent ;) hahaha. I finally wore this Olive green skirt  which I bought a while ago from this kibanda in my neighbourhood owned by this babu-kijana (coz I cant decide if hes an old guy or he drinks so much mpaka he looks old hmm) who sells a lot of rubbish that I absolutely love because I just tend to like the not-so-obvious vintage-y stuff so I make sure to check his kibanda every week am such a good customer there he even lets me go try the stuff at home before buying can someone say VIP? in-fwaaact (insert haya tone here) the blouse is also from there LOL






I love floral on floral even when they are not the same print they just go so well together. do you remember this little belt I got from MARENE at makumbusho? you can use it backwards or frontwards but I love the bow on the front...I just love bows periods :D I added the blazer for the office. I'm really looking for more pastel coloured blazer or floral ones they are just so versatile.







I'm wearing: Floral blouse ~ thrifted, Olive green skirt ~ thrifted, floral skinny belt ~ MARENE, Pink blazer ~ Mr.Price, nude pump heels ~ Asos, Bag ~ ZARA 

5 comments:

Elsa said...

Love that skirt. The combination of colours plus that blazer is wow..

Anonymous said...

ila una kitambi kifanyie mazoezi

Anitha Anthony said...

LoL...I know anony but thanks for mentioning it ;))

Cynthia said...

Uwiiiii u nailed it! Infact all the looks I didn't comment n see was away coz of job!! Bt....am speechless especially all the floral outfits don't have any bt will start investing on them.

The royal scandal .....gosh twas all over the net! That family got a history of scandals its like a weird inheritance .....
Well me back, its good to b back!
missed ur closet!

XOXO ......

Anitha Anthony said...

Thanks Cynthia...welcome back! Was wondering were my VIPs at? :D