Thursday, September 6, 2012

Dalmatians...

Hello Dolls,

So I lied about keeping the last header hahaha :P...I keep thinking it needs more work so I keep taking it down adding some more details mpaka ntapoiharibu kabisa LOL...BUT what do you think of it so far? is it cute?

on to my Outfit, doesn't my blouse remind you of the 101 Dalmatians cartoon movie? watched too much cartoons growing up and thanks to my Manga addicted brothers I still watch a lot of Manga to-date we are now waiting for third season of The Avatar, couldn't keep up with all the Ninjas and Techniques in Naturo series don't judge LOL...I will always be a kid at heart.



I got this beautiful polka dot blouse from bongoshopaholic, it was love at first sight, anything that can make that giant bow is my kinda blouse. Polka dots are always in season come season go..polka dots always make a show...I have several interesting ways I have in mind to dress this top up but for today's I kept it simple in black and white with my favourite  black skirt and my black,white and silver asos pumps that are still not broken in, a bit painful after a while...and pearls, with only my red nail polish and lipstic for some pop of colour.







Do we like? let me know on the comments lovies...

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Punguza makali bibie unatuumiza jamani du!!! cute babyyyyyy you pay all the costs.

Elsa said...

Blog its lookin gud to be honest..
and u nailed it..

Anitha Anthony said...

Thanks Elsa mi love

Cynthia said...

I looove Black, so anything with black goes for me! U look sweeet!
I also love the new blog look coz its more you and so welcoming, the old one reminded me of ' karla's ' .... l know u knw wat I mean!

Anitha Anthony said...

Thanks cynthia...LoL I know what you mean hahaha...

winnie said...

looking good as always mammy, love your look daily.

Anitha Anthony said...

Thanks Winnie.

Ida Mwaibula said...

Anitha mamie you look cute miss u!