Friday, September 21, 2012

Check Mate...

Hello guys,

TGIF!!!

So you guys have been quite lately...watsup!? hmm...any plans for the weekend? I might do a movie tonite with the man, we are still undecided on what to watch I don't like anything that's showing now but maybe resident Evil? I do love anything with a gun totting bad ass female lead. Alyssa and I are going to a birthday party tommorow but am worried if I would be able to do any, am not feeling so well these past two days, I ate a very suspect kitumbua the other day and I have had a uhmm "condition" (TMI) ever since and now I have a headache and am dehydrated drinking lots of water though so thats helping...if I still feel like eish by tommorow then I may consider the hospital, I'm thankfull that I dont get sick often if at all, so  when I do get sick hospital is usually the last thing on my mind.




I wore this on tuesday this week, my hot pink skirt with my checkered very casual cotton shirt spiced up with the heavy beaded necklace, I wish I had worn the necklace inside my collar though...maybe next time. I wore blue pumps to complement the blue on my shirt.

 

 





I'm wearing: checkered shirt ~ thrifted, hotpink pencil skirt ~ thrifted, Blue suede peeptoe heels ~ Candies (gifted), Necklace ~ Mr.Price (old), bag ~ ZARA

9 comments:

Hellen M. said...

Love it!!!! U're killin' it

Hellen M. said...

Love it!!! U're killin' it

Elsa said...

Lookin fresh.
Still am demanding for my list of must have pls. Don make me to have strike.

Anitha Anthony said...

Hey Hellen...thanks a lot love.

Anitha Anthony said...

Thanks Elsa...I'm working on it! It will be up next week promise.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

ths is so nc u luk waoouuu!

Anitha Anthony said...

Thank you!!

julieth said...

Cute