Friday, September 21, 2012

C'est la vie...

Hello lovelies,

I thought I should leave you with what am wearing today...

am still not feeling well and my mood is even worse, I hate it when I allow insignificant eish to get to me, but it does am only human after all. So what better way to cheer my self up than with over-eating and with bright colours and lots of flowers...Can you say obsessed? I am obsessed with the print on print trend and I just love it when they go so well together, like this floral blazer and the floral blouse, it's like they were meant for each other...





I got these hot pink jeans at Bongo Shopaholic last month pamoja na the green ones I wore HERE they are all H&M and I loooooove the fit and the material, they are so very comfortable, I wish they were tighter on the leg but I don't mind that they are loose either, so maybe I will have them adjusted a little later on...since my outfit was already bright enough I decided to keep my accessories simple and plain with the small pearl earrings.










I'm wearing: floral blouse ~thrifted (Karume), floral blazer ~ thrifted (karume) , pink jeans ~ H&M thrifted at bongoshopaholics, orange suede pumps ~Breshka from Viatuzi, quilted white bag ~thrifted (Karume)
Have a lovely weekend guys...God bless


8 comments:

Elsa said...

Colours jamani..
By the way who mess with our CEO?

Anonymous said...

Wow! I love the colors! looking fab girlie...xoxo

Anitha Anthony said...

Thanks Elsa mi love....some people are just soooooo well different I guess hahaha...am gud tho'

Anitha Anthony said...

Thanks anony...xoxo

winnie said...

i love pink, umetokelezea kinyama, me love you big time mamaaaaaaa

Tunny said...

Yaaaani u luk supa cute on that hot pink jeans..wen is it going to b on a "give away" jaman?me is desparately waiting.!btw hop unaendelea vzuri..

Anitha Anthony said...

Hahaha thanks Tunny duh I just got them jamani...am doing good love thank you...didn't have to take medicine or go to the hospital :D

Anitha Anthony said...

Asante Winnie...xoxo