Thursday, August 2, 2012

Something Blue...

Hey Dolls,

So a friend of mine brought a couple of bags for sale to the office about two weeks ago and I fell in love with this electric blue one immediately...the colour is so very vibrant and the material is also very good quality man-made leather...I wore it the next day in a plain black and white outfit to let the bag be the focus of the look...I was really going for a rocker-chic look with this new blazer that was gifted to me by my very stylish sister-in-law Judy...I love how structured this blazer is and the fact that it's a size larger which makes it the perfect slouchy I-really-don't-make-an-effort-am-just-born-chic Blazer hahahaha I kid!...and those gold buttons on the sleeves *Adele gasps* Perfection!! But you can't do rocker chic in an office pencil skirt and I really wanted to wear pants but the ones I wanted to wear which have the same material as the blazer (am obsessed with details like that) dont fit me anymore :(, I had to wear the skirt so not rocker but oh well... 


Standing next to "mkangafu" a.k.a "Safina" my brother's very old truck matches the bag nicely LOL...

excuse the bed head...my weave is getting nappy...and the poor quality of photos...



I'm wearing: Black Blazer ~ Gifted, White T-shirt ~ Pioneer, Black skirt ~ Thrifted, Steve by Steve Madden "Krystel" pumps ~ Viatuzi, Blue no brand bag ~ bought from a friend

love the padlock detail and aren't these pumps the sexiest!? showing off my toes cleavage LOL...

XOXO

Anitha

4 comments:

Subira wahure said...

you are my style star...

Elsa said...

Sorry madam ur late for the meeting.. lolest. Am in love with the bag.(Bagholics)

Kenyan in Dar said...

J'adore the bag!!!!!

You were missed Anitha!

Anonymous said...

Anitha,
Spanx in dar...wapi nazipata mwenzio? i'd really appreciate.

asanti