Saturday, August 25, 2012

Sail Away...

Hello Darlings,

Here's what I wore yesterday on casual Friday mode...nautical stripes and a little red thrown in...I also washed my hair and shrunk it back to an afro..this hair is so easy to manage I don't have to comb it at all..I just wash it, towel dry it (blow-drying straightens the hair), I spray conditioner on it and just run my fingers in it and press it down no combing involved :D


my eyes look funny without eyeliner or mascara, I don't wear makeup but black eyeliner is something I always always wear, sometimes I wear mascara but I hate how hard it is to clean it out.
gold cuff ~ Asos, Butterfly ring ~ bought from a friend, Bag ~ Uchumi Boutique, scarf veeeeeery old from mama

got these Rebels black denim shoes from Karume, my version of converse sneakers.





anchor rope necklace ~ Viatuzi, H&M striped tank top, red chambray shirt ~ thrifted, Adidas Cambridge watch ~ Asos, pleated black skirt ~ thrifted (old)






Have a happy weekend and thanks for reading...

XOXO


Anitha

6 comments:

Cynthia said...

Hey there, always visit ur blog bt in a rush, got time to comment today! Uwiiii. Love this blog! Am addicted to accessories n shoes n clothes n shopping is my way of relaxing so we got alot in Comon, ......keep up the good job!

Elsa said...

Lookin gud bby..

Lulu Kilonzo said...

Mi pia nina afro kwa sasa and i real enjoying it, niisikia joto naoga mpaka kichwani, sina hofu ya nini cha kufanya kichwani incase nina mtoko wa ghafla, ni kuspray conditioner, apply soft n free gel curl activator then huyo nasonga mbele nimependeza bila shaka. Bado nasubiria you promised to hook me up with the one who sales weavings.

Anitha said...

Hey Cynthia sorry for the late reply...thank you love, Shopping is trully the best medicine for stress :D

Anitha said...

Thank Elsa baby...

Anitha said...

Hey LuLu no worries my dear bado hajaleta amekosa mtu anayerudi TZ amletee so anatafuta njia mbadala ya kutuma now.