Friday, August 3, 2012

Romantic notions...

TGIF Dolls!!

Just a quick post to wish you a great weekend, mine is going to be as hectic as per usual inshaallah...I wore this outfit on Wednesday...I have been very lazy about taking outfit pictures this week...



i'm wearing: pink blouse ~ thrifted, Grey skirt ~ Thrifted, Belt ~ thrifted, grey messenger bag ~ from China, Nude platform heels ~ Asos, butterfly earring

I so very love the combination of soft pink with Grey...also wearing another pair of shoes that I got from asos not feeling it very much, the finishing and the fit is not so great, so I had them fitted at Mayfair now they fit too tight they squeeze my toes so bad I feel like my toes will break off but who needs toes anyways..hahaha I kid!






xoxo

Anitha

2 comments:

Elsa said...

Never think about this kind og combination.. Its gud bby..

Anonymous said...

Howdy I am so happy I found your website, I really found you by mistake, while I was looking
on Askjeeve for something else, Anyways I am here now
and would just like to say many thanks for a incredible post and a
all round thrilling blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t have time to read
through it all at the moment but I have book-marked it and also added your
RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read a great deal more,
Please do keep up the superb jo.
my page > Sandpoint waterfront home for sale